Sugar drizzle not sweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinbluevapor

Jan 9, 2016
Hey guys I just bought a 15ml of sugar drizzle from cuttwood. I'm using my sub tank 7 wrap 24g at .6 ohms. It's wicking fine no dry hits. But it tastes just like straight cinnamon. No sweetness whatsoever, will steeping bring out the sweetness or just intensify the cinnamon. On the same set up I tried a a fresh bottle of beard vape 32 and it tasted great. Any ideas?

Thinbluevapor

Jan 9, 2016
I had the exact same experience. I thought it was me...since Cuttwood gets so much hype.
Guess it not just me then. I'm mixing it with my #32 just so I can make it last longer haha I hope it gets better after a week. Also all other cuttwood I've tried (unicorn milk, mega melons and bird brains) were all disappointments as well. Way overhyped.

skineedog

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2015
I think you'll change your opinion once the liquids have a chant to steep a while. I have bottle of bird brains that's about 3 months old. It seems to have mellowed/melded a bit and I love it more because of this. As for sugar drizzle, I notice the same as you with a clone I made. All cinnamon at first but has sweetened and the cinnamon has mellowed with steeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread