◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I've been through a bottle of juice in my Pinch and that thing was still hitting hard! I decided that since I did go through the bottle, I'd better check my battery and it was at 3.6! I never detected any drop off in performance! These mods are incredible. I wish I could take it to work with me, but not in the environment of my shop. Now, I really look forward to getting home and picking up that jewel again:).

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
you, sir, are an efficient juice consumer! 3.6V after a full botttle!

I've had where (for some stupid reason) I didn't swap battery at juice refill . .. . thinking some idiotic thought like, "oh, I'll remember" . . . and my best to date is where I was like, "what's wrong with this Pinch? . .. . do I need to clean something? . .. ."

. . . 2.74V :facepalm:

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX

I've had where (for some stupid reason) I didn't swap battery at juice refill . .. . thinking some idiotic thought like, "oh, I'll remember" . . . and my best to date is where I was like, "what's wrong with this Pinch? . .. . do I need to clean something? . .. ."

. . . 2.7V :facepalm:
:blink: Gad's, that's low! I think it will just be a regular routine for me so I can avoid over discharging. Bottle and battery, same time. And I'm not really built too low, either. I'm at about .35, might be a tad higher now. I'm trying out some stainless wire to see how it goes. So far, it's alright, but for the price, I like kanthal just fine :).

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL

. . . 2.74V :facepalm:

I've pulled the battery at 2.8 a couple of times :blush:

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Well, I never have had a mod that I could take the battery that low. Most of my stuff, I notice a decline at about 3.7 to 3.6, and some of them, a sharp decline in production. That just wasn't the case with my Pinch.
I vape at 0.3 and I still feel a decline in my vape even with the pinch at 3.6.

My curse is that I vape for heat. Unflavored, hot vape is what I care for. Once it hits 3.6, vapor is still strong mind you, but I cannot stand the lack of heat.

I blame superx for introducing me to unflavored.

Hi bee.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I vape at 0.3 and I still feel a decline in my vape even with the pinch at 3.6.

My curse is that I vape for heat. Unflavored, hot vape is what I care for. Once it hits 3.6, vapor is still strong mind you, but I cannot stand the lack of heat.

I blame superx for introducing me to unflavored.

Hi bee.

yeah but think what a tremendous favor you're doing for your increasingly atrophinous taste buds! :thumbs:

heck, they don't even have to get out of bed anymore.

(when you're not sleeping . .. . . Aal)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I have been vaping on Angel like crazy since I got her set up and this morning I thought it was dropping off so decided since I was home I'd recharge batteries. The usual reaction I get from the charger when I put in batteries to charge is one solid light and two blinking on each battery. Except the one from Angel that was all blinking lights...I could have kept vaping on my Pinch for a while and drained that battery right down...:blink:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Dear 'Annie Mouse',
Atty was waiting for me when I got home from work.
Wow ! All coiled up and ready to wick with amazing instructions !
Pinch and atty look perfect together.
Thank you ALL so much !
I wish I could hug every one of you !
You guys are soooo sneaky ! :wub: :wub:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Pinch and atty look perfect together.

pics-or-it-didnt-happen.jpg

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Yikes !
Sorry!
It's the picture taking part I don't have.

I will have a co-worker take pics tomorrow and get them here as soon as she does !
It's truly beautiful !
What? :eek: Not even a smart phone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread