• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pagan/Wiccan Revival 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
I would have to say that the gold could be a combination of the yellow & orange....I have seen animals with the yellow/orange that looks more on the gold side.......
that's interesting that you have seen yours.....even looking in a mirror I have never been able to see my own...
The trick is to not look at yourself, but at the space near you, preferably with a dark background. Defocus your eyes so you are not analyzing the edge of your skin or something and after a few minutes you will see a faint blur near your skin. More practice will eventually allow you to see it clearer. Probably the easiest way to start is to hold up your hand against a dark background, spread your fingers, then look at the space between them.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Part of my problem is being able to relax....and around here for the past year it's been louder & way more difficult to do that....even with my mediation time (usually 11-2 AM) it seems that there is so much new noises that they are harder to block out......things around here have changed drastically with these new neighbors.....but I will never stop trying...

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
I also had the thought it might be attributed to some higher awakening.....it's possible that only those who can hear it are tuned into a higher self......I have also heard about how it creates a field that can knock birds out of the sky....and most animals avoid those areas.....
It's a strange phenomenon for sure.....I also was unaware that there are so many people who have heard it...
We had that happen with some birds here in Arkansas a few years ago. I believe it coincided with a similar incident somewhere else in the world...Italy, I think it was. It happened at the same time. I don't think either case was ever explained.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
My card for the day is the Emperor....
The Emperor reflects rules and regulations. He establishes law and order by applying principles or guidelines to a specific situation. He likes to operate within a defined structure with set boundaries. He respects routine and follows a specific regimen or discipline.
..you mean like "blocking" people from the thread if they happen to mention the wrong string of words that trip the security alerts??! :p hahaha
@liblue1 ..if you can focus and meditate thru THAT racket you should be golden ;)
I am familiar with being able to "feel" ( with my hands) energy fields around people ...but have had no exp with auras .... I can see why you, @liblue1 prefer to avoid folks with unsavory energy fields ... Simply ..that if your energy is low... we're all prob more susceptible to others crap rubbing off on us ...no wonder some of us feel the way we do, when we get out around people. As they say in ST ..."Shields UP , Mr Sulu " (;) @greasegizzard )

Last edited:

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
As they say in ST ..."Shields UP , Mr Sulu " (;) @greasegizzard )
A Star Trek reference on my first day, no I know I'm in the right place.

How does one go about detecting auras? Is there a process to it or is it just something that happens?

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
The trick is to not look at yourself, but at the space near you, preferably with a dark background. Defocus your eyes so you are not analyzing the edge of your skin or something and after a few minutes you will see a faint blur near your skin. More practice will eventually allow you to see it clearer. Probably the easiest way to start is to hold up your hand against a dark background, spread your fingers, then look at the space between them.
Wow Rich!! That worked!!! HA! My aura is white.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Cap'n, the only stupid question is the one you have but fail to ask.
I just wanted to clarify, because text can be read to have any emotion behind it that the person reading wants to put behind it, regardless of what the writer had in mind.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
text can be read to have any emotion behind it that the person reading wants to put behind it, regardless of what the writer had in mind.
You are so very right and I see that a lot on this forum (regardless of which thread). I am, gradually, learning judicious use of emoticons.
..in that case I have had a lot of stupid questions in my Lifetime :D ..bein' a smarkass ....but it's true...
Katz, dear, then you simply have not had the right teacher in your life. :rolleyes: (some of us will annoy the crap outta ya until ya finally spill yer guts and ax yer question.)

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Also, I should have said this in the last post, if I ask questions, please don't take them the wrong way. It's out of a genuine curiousity. My ignorance of the subject may make some of my questions seem demeaning in manner, but they aren't.
No problem.....I like people who want to at least learn about something before making the decision that it's not for them....or maybe even better..........it is for them!
I just wanted to clarify, because text can be read to have any emotion behind it that the person reading wants to put behind it, regardless of what the writer had in mind.
Again no problem here....I ream almost everything with an open mind.....

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Last night was a bad night with lots of buzzing & hums.....I know it's not from anything I have on in the BR or in my place....but others in the room next door do & that's most likely where it's coming from.....I can only minimize what I can.....I also had some thoughts about the water being close....it might be a source....I have to read my papers still....hopefully I can start this afternoon........

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My card for the day is the 2 of swords....again not one of my favorites...it's a warning that I am not seeing/paying attention to something...my eyes are closed/covered....and probably a choice I don't want to make.....
47ff1de59d9a38a0bd493580af9cd8b7.jpg

The Two of Swords is a card of choice and of the difficulty of making a decision. The woman in this card is blindfolded, and this may be intentionally so, indicating that she is avoiding making a very difficult decision. Her state of calm and relaxation may be indicative that she is trying to avoid this important decision in order to bring about peace of mind. However, the decision must still be made. Therefore, the appearance of the Two of Swords indicates that you are currently being faced with a difficult decision but you are attempting to hide from it and pretending to yourself and others that if you ignore the decision long enough, it will go away of its own accord. However, the decision will not go away simply by your willing it to depart. Your conscience will eventually force you into facing your refusal to deal directly with the situation.
The Two of Swords therefore serves as a reminder that life’s decisions are frequently quite difficult and raise the possibility of painful consequences. However, you must “take the bull by the horns” and make your decisions with your best intentions, fully aware of the possible consequences. Avoidance will ultimately lead to a greater conflict.
The blindfolded woman in this card is also an indication that you lack the information you need to make the right decisions at this time. You may be missing something, such as threats or potential risks, alternative solutions, or key pieces of information. Once you are able to remove your blindfold and see the situation for what it really is, you will be in a much better position to determine your path forward. Research your options more widely, seek outside opinions and feedback, and ask yourself what you are missing here. Why is this decision so challenging to make? What extra information do you need?

Given the two swords in this card are in perfect balance as they cross the front of the woman, this card reflects the need for greater balance in your intellectual life. You need to take a break from your usual way of thinking, so that you can begin to consider alternative ideas and viewpoints. You also need to be very diplomatic and weigh up the pros and cons of both options that are available to you, and to consider that there may indeed be another way around the problem. You need to compromise or let things stand as they are.
The Two of Swords often represents a stalemate where there is no winner or loser. You may be at loggerheads with another person and failing to see each other’s points of view. What is needed is a truce, where you either ‘agree to disagree’ or you seek to understand each other’s points of view before coming to a final solution. Thus, not only does this card represent potential conflict through a stalemate, it also represents making peace through a truce.

Similarly, the Two of Swords can reflect indecision and being at an impasse with regards to an important matter. Again, there is only so much that you can try to put off. At some point or another, you are going to have to make a decision or have a point of view in order to get things moving again.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
ooooo...them's some purdy rocks @liblue1 :wub:
@Fuzzy Thunderbear ...in that case I have had alot of stupid questions in my Lifetime :D ..bein' a smarkass ....but it's true...
g'nite y'all
Thank you Kats....the red one is cooler in person...it's got a skull carved in it......(one of my symbols) and I believe is orange/red Aventurine...the other is a iridescent Ammonite with a silver(probably Tibetan silver) pentacle star in the center....it's very nice...and will hand above my altar for awhile....it shines mostly red with a little purple....I am enjoying them a lot....they just came yesterday...
and when you ask questions it helps me to know where to take the conversations.....so ask away....that's another reason why I posted so many different things last week....I know a little bit about all of those things....and more....but wasn't sure what to talk about next.....

So Auras is out topic for now...I like Fuzzy's explanation.....for me it's kinda like looking at those old hologram pictures....the 3D pictures they used to make that were the coolest back in the 80's....

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I found a more in depth color code............this place lists the shades.....
  • Clear gold- spiritual awakening.
  • Dark blue- spiritual, open to possibilities.
Auras: What They Mean And How To See Them - Sivana Blog
I would say that Gold is you for sure Fuzzy.........
I am a dark blue (so I have been told more than once).....

Last edited:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
what is your favorite color?
Depend on what it is on. BLUE jeans and shirts, GREEN for all plant life and I like green vehicles too. If it is a hot night out dancing, BLACK jeans and cowboy hat with blaze RED western shirt. I painted my house TAN (nondescript - blends in) with emerald GREEN trim.

Now, of course, you will probably tell us what all those colors mean. Here's another question first: Who says what a color means and when did they become the expert? Yes, we do know, via psychology, that cool colors are relaxing and hot colors are for buzzing, but from where did the author of the books get the authority to say "X color means you are a raving sex maniac" or whatever? I guess that applies to the aura colors too. Enquiring minds want to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread