Need help increasing nic (measurements) in vendor bought juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I really need some help... I'm sure it's simple to figure out, but I want to make sure I mix the right amount. I know there are calculators out there, I use one for my mixing purposes... but I never figured out how and never had a need to increase nic in pre bought vendor juice.

I purchased some vendor juice and forgot to increase the nic from the default 6mg to 18... I mix my own juices and have 18mg base nic. So what I need to do is add some of my base to the following:
30mg bottle
10 mg bottle

I bought a sample with five 10mg bottles and one 30mg bottle and they are useless to me at 6 nic.

I'm sure someone out there will know off the top of their head :)

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Mog

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Hi all,

I really need some help... I'm sure it's simple to figure out, but I want to make sure I mix the right amount. I know there are calculators out there, I use one for my mixing purposes... but I never figured out how and never had a need to increase nic in pre bought vendor juice.

I purchased some vendor juice and forgot to increase the nic from the default 6mg to 18... I mix my own juices and have 18mg base nic. So what I need to do is add some of my base to the following:
30mg bottle
10 mg bottle

I bought a sample with five 10mg bottles and one 30mg bottle and they are useless to me at 6 nic.

Mog

You do realize that unless you're vaping unflavored using your base, your DIY isn't ending up at 18mg after you're done mixing?

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
Hi all,

30mg bottle
10 mg bottle

Mog

If you had 100 mg nic, it would be possible .........................

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
Hi,

I'm really sorry... I was in rush to go pick up my daughter when I posted last night.

I have 50mg pure nic that I would like to add to the 30 and 10 bottles. Not the 18 mg nic base I made. I just need some help with the measurements.

Thanks and again, I apologize :)

Mog

You would add 12 % or 3.6 ml to 30 ml bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread