Vaping Hardware subforums

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappcam

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2015
Canada
It seems that the subforums in the vaping Hardware forum are quite confusing and outdated. I never know which one to look in for info and it seems the mods keep moving threads because they're in the "wrong" forum.

To me, tanks and Clearomizers are one and the same and it seems most people think the same way. Why have a Cartomizer and a tanks subforum if the Tanks subforum is about cartomizer tanks.

Anyway, just my opinion based on what I see.

pappcam

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2015
Canada
Because cartomizers can be used on their own, and carto tanks are a different animal.

Bear in mind, ECF has been around for over 6 years now. There are still a lot of folks who use the "older" technology.
I understand this place has been around a while but times change. Just thought mods would be sick of moving threads from Tanks to Clearomizers by now.

The vast majority of vapers think of clearomizers as tanks nowadays.

Anyhoo, it's your place and I was just throwing out some feedback.

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Because cartomizers can be used on their own, and carto tanks are a different animal.

Bear in mind, ECF has been around for over 6 years now. There are still a lot of folks who use the "older" technology.
I had made the suggestion in another thread that the confusion could easily be cleared up by simply changing the title "Tanks" to "Cartomizer Tanks" or "Carto Tanks". That would help the old world and new world coexist without the constant moving of posts from "Tanks" to "Clearomizers". Beyond that could consider changing "Clearomizers" to "Clearomizer Tanks" since they are tanks and the vast majority of people call them tanks.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
We'll take that under advisement. :)
Thanks Retired1. It's a great forum and I respect folks who have been here so many years who have helped me, and just want to return the favor to help the new folks who use new terminology from the vendors. I've used cartos and clearomizer tanks but many don't know what a Cartomizer or a clearomizer is these days they just know tank lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread