Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Dweller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Scottsdale,Az.
We have a few people in here now. Just have some conversation :D

Oh, the smoking smelled so bad in my Stepmom's house, I was NOT tempted to have a cigarette. :banana: Or not so much :banana: I feel bad for her. :(
That's how our houses used to smell :(

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
That's how our houses used to smell :(
When I smoked inside, probably. I hate to see what I will have to do if I ever have to sell the house. The neighbor (who is pretty much like family to her) will be getting the house, if she still wants it, after Mom passes. I am going to just give it to her. She was going to start setting up payments but I told her that she is going to just get it. If she really wants to pay me something for it...it will be a dollar :D

I have no use for it and the neighbor has done so much for years for Erika. Absolute jems. The neighbor kids (adults now) call my mom Grandma. :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
If you look outside the thread, to the right of the thread title, there is a line item that shows how many posts, how many views.

If you click on the Number of the Replies, you will bring up who has posted in the order of how many posts each person made.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
woke up early today, made coffie, layed down and fell asleep again on the sofa ( waiting for the coffie to finish up)... woke up turned on the TV and the news was on.... and started wondering why they were playing reruns of the morning news at 6 pm Saturday nite.... for some odd reason I swore it was Sat nite and not Sunday morning.... had to get up and check the date on the phone to be sure... and sure as it was, it was sunday morning.... threw me off for a couple of hours there

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I have no use for it and the neighbor has done so much for years for Erika. Absolute jems. The neighbor kids (adults now) call my mom Grandma. :)
She deserves the house then. Taking care of old people is worth more than anyone has.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
She deserves the house then. Taking care of old people is worth more than anyone has.
She certainly does. I will be offering her any of the furniture that is in there too. It will need some serious painting and cleaning.

I want the family pictures and it is going to be a :censored: going through all the papers that she doesn't throw away. Some things will have to be kept. (death certificates, marriage licenses, army papers etc...) but there is a LOT that does not have to be kept. She hasn't cleaned out dad's stuff and he's been gone for years. I go into his "office" and it is almost like he will be returning to it. The computers are gone though... So that is something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread