wholecig! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marzipanda

Jan 6, 2014
Houston, TX
just got my vapemail in today from wholecig. Was curious about the whole WTA thing. I've been vaping since July last summer, but during stressful times always sneaked a couple-o-analogs. After a super stressful weekend in which I chain smoked 3 analogs one day and 2 the next, I decided to try wholecig. Man-o-man. Just got my package earlier today and I can tell you, wow it's powerful stuff. Really feels more like I smoked an analog, that feeling you get afterward. Haven't tried it in a tank yet, just dripped on the atty.

Anyway, anyone else try this company out, like it, don't like it, etc...? Any flavor recommendations from them? I just got the "American Cigarette" flavor. It's so strong I'll have to dilute some other stuff with it, but that's a GOOD thing. :)

And, sorry if this is in the wrong thread....all these forums within subforums within subforums...

(And yeah, I need to restart my banner :-( )

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
WholeCig has a pretty loyal following. They are an authorized vendor and have their own subforum:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...wta-discussion-thread-all-topics-welcome.html

I started using WTA when only Aroma Ejuice was available, and when WholeCig came out, all he had was unflavored and if you wanted flavoring, you would buy it separately and mix to your tastes. I bought the unflavored.

Personally, for me there was an aftertaste I didn't enjoy, but both WholeCig and Aroma were indispensible for helping me keep off those last couple of smokes, especially under stress. WTA for those who need it really is more of a public service than a commercial enterprise, IMHO. :headbang:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread