15 million prize family chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Update time : My dad seems to be doing well, but he is still in a lot of pain. They are hoping to have him go home Wednesday, so they are only giving him Tylenol. I talked to him on the phone last night and you could hear the pain in his voice :( but other than that, he seemed to be in pretty good spirits. He said he will be glad to eat real food again, lol. He has 3 large incision sites - one on his belly button that is roughly 4 inches and two on each side. My mom sent me a picture of the one on his belly, but I will spare you all, lol.

My mom also posted this on Facebook earlier.

View attachment 530949
I am glad that everything went well :) I pray he has a quick recovery, and is home soon :)

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Glycerin has been approved for fog machines for a long time for performers. It has been proven safe for inhalation in that capacity.
I always thought that it was PG that they used in fog machines?

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I always thought that it was PG that they used in fog machines?
Apparently there are two types of smoke machines, ones which are used with a mix of PG and water and ones which are used with glycerin. The difference between the two is that the ones that use PG heats up to a much lower temperature and the PG smoke/fog liquid shouldn't be used in machines set up for VG since it may end up burning the PG and creating acroleins and aldehydes.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Apparently there are two types of smoke machines, ones which are used with a mix of PG and water and ones which are used with glycerin. The difference between the two is that the ones that use PG heats up to a much lower temperature and the PG smoke/fog liquid shouldn't be used in machines set up for VG since it may end up burning the PG and creating acroleins and aldehydes.
Was just googling to read up....not sure which ours is, we haven't had it out the past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread