Keeping in the same format as last time:

The flavors I ordered (all in 4oz/118ml)(prices in USD):

Amaretto - 7.31
Natural Blackberry - 6.23
Brown Sugar - 5.63
Pear - 6.07
Toasted Almond - 7.22

The taste:

Amaretto - Overall it's quite nice, but MAN is it potent. 2mL in a 30mL mix of flavor(Just the flavor), then doing 20% flavor in a 80/20 juice mix it was almost over powering. When vaped it leaves a very nice aroma to the air, so points there. 7/10

Natural Blackberry - I was a little worried about his one after the awful taste of the natural strawberry, however this one definitely won me over. Fantastic taste. The only downside, as I'm finding with the majority of Flavor West's flavorings (the above being the ameretto being the exception so far) is that the flavor is not very potent. But at a 25% flavor mix, it comes out beautifully. 8/10

Brown Sugar - Adds a very nice, rich, caramelly taste to the mix. I haven't messed around with it too much, but my next mix session is going to include it a little more. 7/10

Pear - I was quite disapointed in this one. When vaped it gives off a vinyl-ish taste. Imagine how a new pool float smells. Has that kind of taste going on. 1/10

Toasted Almond - Just like the Amaretto, gotta be careful with this one, but it is quite nice. Imagine a Candied toasted almond. 8/10

My Recommendation:

6mL Natural Blackberry, 5mL Strawberry, 4mL Bavarian Creme, 2mL French Vanilla
12mL Coffee, 6mL Bavarian Creme, 3mL Toasted Almond, ~1-2mL Amaretto(depending on how much almond you want to come through)

Thanks for reading,

BoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread