◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Had to stop working on prints for a moment so my eyes could focus. Took some pics in the mean time.

S1r8xwt.jpg

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
I would think Mike probably paid for it with a smile on his face if it means he's not gonna get screamed at for tracking in mud every time he gets home!
i'd have thought after a number of years of marriage (well - one really) one just ignores that kind of verbal!

'Yes dear, of course dear, you're always right dear, i live only to serve you dear'

T

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
Caption contest:

'Earl - you pretend to be Snow White and i'll be a prince, kinda purple like. And never eat the leaves. Is this fake grass?'
'Only in Colorado'.

T
That was taken on our annual camping trip. We have a large patch of astroturf that we put down to try and keep the dust out of the camper. I think smoking it might be a tad toxic [emoji6]

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
i'd have thought after a number of years of marriage (well - one really) one just ignores that kind of verbal!

'Yes dear, of course dear, you're always right dear, i live only to serve you dear'

T
Not all men figure that out my dear.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
db9356be0d52f16bac77ca33f7fd1974.jpg

Looks like the good Captain participated in "take your kid to work day" [emoji6]

Master of Bassets...and not much else
You must mean somebody else. The aircraft that the good Captain flies does not use steam-gauge instrumentation. ;)

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Cappy's been running his azz all over the place sightseeing and walking endless malls :unsure: (if only I could get my hands on the guy who discovered malls)
I'm so tired I'm actually looking forward to go flying :lol:

Gig, that's not a driveway man, it more of a friggin runway. All you need is some centreline lights and Earl will be landing aircraft.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
db9356be0d52f16bac77ca33f7fd1974.jpg

Looks like the good Captain participated in "take your kid to work day" [emoji6]

Master of Bassets...and not much else

'Sorry ladies and gentlemen but we appear to have some sh.. .. crap on the windscreen that is interfering with the pilot's view. It's Richie Cunningham from the Fonz.

T

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
Cappy's been running his azz all over the place sightseeing and walking endless malls :unsure: (if only I could get my hands on the guy who discovered malls)
I'm so tired I'm actually looking forward to go flying :lol:

Gig, that's not a driveway man, it more of a friggin runway. All you need is some centreline lights and Earl will be landing aircraft.

I think it ended up being 36-37 yards of concrete (4 trucks worth). The contractor told me I have lifetime theft protection [emoji6] (only 1 year on cracking though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread