Status
Not open for further replies.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Hi all,
I just got a serpent mini 25mm. Need a compact mod now. Can I get some recommendations on a super compact single 18650 mod that the serpent mini 25mm will look good on with NO overhang.
Preferably with up to 75 watts. Thanks.

lots of mods out, smallest that comes to mind that will (hopefully) hold up is Innokin ' Hunter ' & ' CF IV 18650 ' - both re-placeable 18650 batteries
most of the SMALL units are only 22mm accross
upload_2016-10-12_19-24-16.png

there are others for sure, but for a bit different take - suggestive... jus sayin'

:matrix:

VapeSmart
;)

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hi all,

I just got a serpent mini 25mm. Need a compact mod now. Can I get some recommendations on a super compact single 18650 mod that the serpent mini 25mm will look good on with NO overhang. Preferably with up to 75 watts. Thanks.
snakish mini.jpg

AtmizrOpin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Pennsylvania
this is my new snowwolf mini plus. i love this little guy. 3k mah internal batt, TC for Ni, Ti, SS and 2 DIY TCR settings. another thing i didn't realize until i actually plugged it in to charge is it has 2 amp charging! actually 2.13a's was the highest i saw from my USB meter. TC works great, very smooth. power mode works well too, feels close to 80w's. it fits up to a 24mm atty with no overhang. as you can see from the pic, this thing is crazy tiny (put 2 18650's together, that's how tall and wide) and super cool because it looks like someone shrunk down the OG 200w snowwolf. laisimo should came out with this rather than the snowwolf mini that really doesn't resemble the 200w version. only cons are - it's a finger print magnet, the front and back plates. lastly, there is a quarter to half of a sec firing delay. i recommend this as a great micro mod under $50!
IMG_20161014_212432-1.jpg

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
We generally don't talk squonkers here, but Pico Squeeze (left), a Semi-SBS, sure makes good use of the space it saves. It's even smaller and lighter than the Gizmo/Fountain I put together and posted several months ago. Regulated schmegulated, I'm quite happy with this new addition to my family of dirt-cheap-but-good itty-bitty bottom feeders. :)

Pico Squeeze, Dripbox 60, Coppervape

IMAG2135_picmonkeyed.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
We generally don't talk squonkers here, but Pico Squeeze (left), a Semi-SBS, sure makes good use of the space it saves. It's even smaller and lighter than the Gizmo/Fountain I put together and posted several months ago. Regulated schmegulated, I'm quite happy with this new addition to my family of dirt-cheap-but-good itty-bitty bottom feeders. :)

Pico Squeeze, Dripbox 60, Coppervape

View attachment 609575

And Westie, of those, you like/prefer/recommend?

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
You like the atty on it? I'm not a dripper or builder (yet) and there's mixed reviews but they seem more demanding. I'm happy to end a craving and I like bf's. I still like vmods. Anyway, I'm on the fence.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
You like the atty on it? I'm not a dripper or builder (yet) and there's mixed reviews but they seem more demanding. I'm happy to end a craving and I like bf's. I still like vmods. Anyway, I'm on the fence.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Yes, the atty is excellent, second only to NoPity among the dual coil attys I have.

You might stay put for a while if you don't want to build. Both Kanger Dripboxes include an atty that also takes prebuilt coil modules. That may become a trend, I don't know. If so, it will open up a lot of vapers to squonking, I imagine.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Yes, the atty is excellent, second only to NoPity among the dual coil attys I have.

You might stay put for a while if you don't want to build. Both Kanger Dripboxes include an atty that also takes prebuilt coil modules. That may become a trend, I don't know. If so, it will open up a lot of vapers to squonking, I imagine.
In my review of the Kanger squonkers, I begged 'em to market those without the squonk pin. Replaceable coil RDAs is a great idea! Eleaf is on board, but then there's the Wanko... sigh...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
In my review of the Kanger squonkers, I begged 'em to market those without the squonk pin. Replaceable coil RDAs is a great idea! Eleaf is on board, but then there's the ....o... sigh...

Lol ECF censored the name of an atomizer from focusecig that uses coils that resemble fuses. Rhymes with panko...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread