Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
This has to be the oddest squonker (I guess you could call it that) I’ve seen so far. I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves.

MVS has it for $39.99: Kangertech DRIPEZ Kit

dd2.PNG
dd1.PNG

Last edited:

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
This has to be the oddest squonker (I guess you could call it that) I’ve seen so far. I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves.

MVS has it for $39.99: Kangertech DRIPEZ Kit

View attachment 585259 View attachment 585261

I think this one will be deemed the Mad Scientist Model......and not sell very well............2BHonest......but I like the concept myself and with a glass bottle

you will have no taste of the last flavor that somehow stayed in the mod 4 a month.....lol......with variable wattage I would buy it myself.......I like my

Kanger Drip Box but would like it better if it had variable Wattage.........I have heard of a version 2 with V/W......

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
That has got to be one of the most gorgeous pieces of gear I've ever seen. Even if it only somewhat works I'm buying one!
I'm another who oddly likes the looks of it. Hell, every other squonk box out there already looks the same. Glad Kanger did something different. :banana:

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
I'm another who oddly likes the looks of it. Hell, every other squonk box out there already looks the same. Glad Kanger did something different. :banana:

I'm starting to think we're the only ones that like it. Oh well, at least we'll have each other to compare notes with if/when we get it
24639996112_5365340198_o.gif

Ed66

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2016
Rayland, Ohio
I'm starting to think we're the only ones that like it. Oh well, at least we'll have each other to compare notes with if/when we get it
24639996112_5365340198_o.gif

I am waiting for it to come in stock at MVS, I like the design as I could turn any dripper with a metal cap into a squonker by drilling a hole in the right place.

Reactions: Statistic

ghola1was

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
NV USA
Happened to see that it is in stock at VaporBeast, but a bit pricey: Kanger DripEZ | PVs & Mods | VaporBeast

I am 99% sure this would be a total pain to use and a leak-fest, but for some reason I still want to try it out. Not so interested at $67, but if it drops to $40-ish, I'd give it a go.
I know what you mean. I am oddly drawn to this Frankenstein's monster of a mod. Just now noticed that the bottle is glass and, supposedly, replaceable.

Reactions: thetrucker

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Happened to see that it is in stock at VaporBeast, but a bit pricey: Kanger DripEZ | PVs & Mods | VaporBeast

I am 99% sure this would be a total pain to use and a leak-fest, but for some reason I still want to try it out. Not so interested at $67, but if it drops to $40-ish, I'd give it a go.

That sounds like a rip-off. 3fvape has it listed for 39.99 although it is not in stock yet.

Reactions: hazozita

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
That sounds like a rip-off. 3fvape has it listed for 39.99 although it is not in stock yet.

Efun has it for that as well as a pre-order. Vaporbeast is always on the high end of pricing for any new items they stock. Their clearance section, however, often has outstanding prices. And, if there was ever a mod that could have the tagline “Coming soon to the Clearance tab of an online store near you..” it’s the DripEZ.

I’ll wager it will be about $30 by Feb and in the $20 range by spring.

Reactions: Foggy Road

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
As expected, the Drip EZ has hit the clearance isle -- it's the Deal of the Day on VaporBeast. However, even with the 10% coupon (their standing coupon of Yeahbaby) it's still $45, which I think is too much to pay for what is, at best, a novelty item. Been reading feedback from users and saw some reviews, and leaking is a definite problem, as is the hose popping off the atty attachment.

Kanger DripEZ | PVs & Mods | VaporBeast

Reactions: Cheallaigh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread