Somewhere between here and there
    Reactions: Heartsdelight

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    I wonder if the griffin tips I ordered will fit this unit? If not, do you want them Shawn?
    When I worked in food service, I never got enough tips. I now know not to turn down tips...

Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

hazozita

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    Did my first build on the Ammit and have been very happy with it. Soild flavor, mounting the coil is super simple, and no problems wicking (70% VG juice). It was an unusual build for me – 1.2 ohms. I was making a bunch of 9 wrap, 3mm 26g contact coils for a friend whose arthritis is worse than mine, and thought I’d pop one in just to see how it vaped. Running it on a DNA 40 at 30'ish watts and could not be happier with the performance.

The only issue is that the leads have to be clipped super close to the posts or it will short out on the chimney. Other than that, zero problems and no leaking at all when refilling.

I need to try it with a lower ohm build before I can effectively compare it with my current favorite single coils (Merlin and Fuji single coil) but so far have been 100% satisfied with the purchase.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    Did my first build on the Ammit and have been very happy with it. Soild flavor, mounting the coil is super simple, and no problems wicking (70% VG juice). It was an unusual build for me – 1.2 ohms. I was making a bunch of 9 wrap, 3mm 26g contact coils for a friend whose arthritis is worse than mine, and thought I’d pop one in just to see how it vaped. Running it on a DNA 40 at 30'ish watts and could not be happier with the performance.

The only issue is that the leads have to be clipped super close to the posts or it will short out on the chimney. Other than that, zero problems and no leaking at all when refilling.

I need to try it with a lower ohm build before I can effectively compare it with my current favorite single coils (Merlin and Fuji single coil) but so far have been 100% satisfied with the purchase.
    Cool! Sounds promising, keep us posted cos the seeping issues with the Merlin didn't happen right away either, seems over time the press fit RTA's give out. Hopefully the Ammit's press fit will hold.

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2016
    My first atomizer was the Tornado Nano. Finicky and the tank had to be drained to get to the build deck. And leaked quite a bit when not careful.

Gave up on RTAs.

Got and Limitless RDTA PLUS ( excellent ), Goon 24 ( Wicked ). Kayfun V5 Clone ( nice but very restrictive draw )

Would love to give this RTA a try cause the build deck can be unscrewed from the rest without draining the tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Heartsdelight
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread