Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Regardless of whether or not anything is happening at ProVape (I've seen the swirling rumors), I want to take this moment to thank @Vape360 , everyone at ProVape, and the many friends I've made here in their forums.

Early in 2012 I got my first v2. It was satin silver with red LED. I still have it, and plan to keep it forever.

It was also the mod that ended any doubts as to whether I'd succeed in this relatively new venture of vaping, which began in November of 2011. The moment I held & used it I knew it was Game Over (for cigs).

You changed my life, and in all likelihood, saved my right leg from amputation. My arteries are all clear now, as amazing as that might be, and I was even released from the care of my CV doctors (years ago, actually).

I know I'm but one in a sea of voices, but I thought you should know that I will never, under any circumstances, forget your name, nor the actual names of all who have helped me along the way.

Thank you, David Flagg, thank you, ProVape, and thank you, ProVape Forum.

You make a difference (yes, you do!).

9941956-187654598_4-s4-v1.png

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I echo your sentiments, DPL, and I can almost hear that echo reverberating around the globe.

Provape, you will ALWAYS stand head and shoulders above nearly every vendor, ever, anywhere.

Thank you for giving us products that truly are magnificent, and a Forum within which we sing your praises and share MANY giggles!

Needless to say, but I shall -- WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! And we will forever whisper thanks...

Thank you, Mr. Flagg, thank you Mr. Provape!

7897753-188921835_7-s4-v1.png
9954386-188921835_7-s4-v1.png

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Thank You ProVape!!! When I really knew that vaping was going to keep me off the cigs for good, I ordered a ProVari, and never looked back. That commitment was a milestone in my journey away from the smokes, and your wonderful devices serve me as a reward for giving up that old friend that was killing me. Thanks for making so many beautiful well crafted mods to keep all of us fans vaping in style.

Your company is the epitome of the phrase, job well done :thumb::cool:

APF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Qualicum Beach BC
Thank you, ProVape, for being one of the finest companies I have ever dealt with. You have gone above and beyond to help your customers and provide exemplary service, all the while producing some of the best mods available anywhere. It has been a pleasure doing business with you.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
I too wish to give my heart-felt thanks to Provape & Co. They have been hands down the biggest contributor to keeping me off the analogs these past 5+ years. :) I would also like to offer a heart-felt curse upon those who brought us here. DIAF, the lot of you.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I cannot say it better than DPL, Kat and the others I have said it, so I'll just agree with their thoughts 1,000,000% and also cherish forever the large stash of ProVape gear I've built-up over the past three years.

You have a stash? :pop:

Man, it's like a Provi reunion in here! I LOVE it!

Hi JUMA!!!!!!! And DashMan!

:thumb:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
ProVape shipped my parts order in less than 18 hours today. 22 items. They are still shipping as if it is business as usual.

That doesn't account for their absence here, and I don't have any warm and fuzzies, but I was surprised how quick my oddball order shipped!

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
May I add one more voice to the throng? A Provari was my first top notch mod, and some of the folks here assembled, all of whom frequented the first P3 thread, were my lifeline. I will be forever grateful for the product and for the people. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

IMG_0081.JPG

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
11 2.5s and 4 Provape-1s - Many tanks have come and gone but ProVape is forever.

Side note - I sent an email about sending in the 4 Provape-1s to the spa (nothing wrong with any of them wanted to send them in for a looksey anyways). Brandy and I had a wonderful talk about the devices and she sent a RMA if I choose to send them in...she also talked to the team to see if any parts were available and said just send them in and they would see if anything needed to be done to them.

I hope they are still going to be around - this kind of customer service is so rare.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Yes. I too ordered my first ProVari (V2 Satin Black with 18650 ext. cap, Blue LED) in August 2012. 10 daze later, I ordered a Blem Black chrome, red LED 18650 ext. cap for a back up. Never used it. It sat in a cigar caddy in my Jeep until I traded it for (I was told it was a collector's item) a brand new P3. In November of that year, I ordered a V2 Mini Blue for Jackie and we have never used anything other than ProVari's since. What would be the point? We used to watch all of PBusardo's review's and literally giggle at all the cheap Chinese crap he would review.

Thanks, ProVape, a couple of more ProVari's and Jackie and I will be set for the next 40 years. I'm figuring a average of 4 years per ProVari if no one is around to repair them. Yes, that's 20 ProVari's all together. This selling off of ProVari's at rock bottom prices is a double edge sword. So sad to see it happen but we will be set in case of vapocalypse.

God bless America (Our people, our culture, our way of life, not our government) and God bless ProVape!

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Not much to add to what's been said. I quit back in 08/13 thanks solely to vaping *and* ProVape. The reason the "and ProVape" part is like a 'pack of smokes and a lighter' I value "ease of use", no futzing around required! Well, ProVape has given that too me in spades!

Since the release of the "Radius", I have used no other 'mod', carried no 'spare', no spare 'batteries' or anything. I plug both my phone and mod in when I go to bed, unplug both when I wake up, use both all day, rinse and repeat - simple...

I still have my P2.5, and my P3 of course. Everything else (but my Billet Box) is gone.

My point is; ProVape to me was just as important as vaping itself to my success in quitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread