Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I thought Id share this..

I was browsing Ebay for any Radiud and there are 2 vendors selling new and unused ones.
One says it is an authorized seller according to them.

Its still seems odd that there would be authorized vendors selling on Ebay.
I've known vendors that used e-bay to clear out stock.

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
There's a lot of ProVari's still rattling around planet Earth. Many here: provari-europe - ProVari P3 as well as CremDeVape. The pricing is all still at ProVape's original levels circa a quarter+ ago, but if there's some ProVape device you urgently need and must have... you can still get it for a while. And that's not counting the 10,000 ProVari 2.5's which are still priced @ $200ish collecting dust in B&M's all over the planet, which will most likely sit there until the stores close down.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
There's a lot of ProVari's still rattling around planet Earth. Many here: provari-europe - ProVari P3 as well as CremDeVape. The pricing is all still at ProVape's original levels circa a quarter+ ago, but if there's some ProVape device you urgently need and must have... you can still get it for a while. And that's not counting the 10,000 ProVari 2.5's which are still priced @ $200ish collecting dust in B&M's all over the planet, which will most likely sit there until the stores close down.
I saw a ,V2.5 priced at about 179$ and a P3 at @ 229$ recently in a local B&M. Yes they are out there waiting...

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I saw a ,V2.5 priced at about 179$ and a P3 at @ 229$ recently in a local B&M. Yes they are out there waiting...
Canada ejuice near me has a bunch of Provaris as well. Biggest Canadian ProVape reseller I believe. A good 20 on display, but likely a lot more in stock. Radius, Procyon and the rest.

Prices are fair (not great) vs. standard ProVape pricing, but the 2.5's are still $80-100 US.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Well I got my parts order today and holy crap! Actually my wife did at her hotel in Hollywood.

On top of what I ordered.... a dozen extra springs, extra dozen+ stickers, a few random 2.5 extension caps and 510 connectors and beauty rings. Almost as if they looked at my previous order history and filled up the box. Awesome!

Kudos to ProVape, but sorry.... having a VERY bittersweet moment!:(

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Vapor Kings still has a few colors left for just shy of $100. They also have some extension caps. The number of colors available have reduced since I bought a bronze from them. I sent it in to ProVape for the P3 flat top. Recently I purchased the end cap from ProVape not that I need it but to have just in case.

Tulsa Oklahoma and Las Vegas Strip Electronic Cigarettes Supplies

5150Marley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Shhhh its a secret. ;)
Well I got my parts order today and holy crap! Actually my wife did at her hotel in Hollywood.

On top of what I ordered.... a dozen extra springs, extra dozen+ stickers, a few random 2.5 extension caps and 510 connectors and beauty rings. Almost as if they looked at my previous order history and filled up the box. Awesome!

Kudos to ProVape, but sorry.... having a VERY bittersweet moment!:(

Hope the same thing happens to me... doubt it will.

I ordered some springs, stickers, Provanati end caps and even a Ti P3 end cap (hopeing if i swap the P3 spring with a 2.5 spring it will be the same as a 2.5 Ti) and some other odds and ends.

5150Marley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Shhhh its a secret. ;)
Hope the same thing happens to me... doubt it will.

I ordered some springs, stickers, Provanati end caps and even a Ti P3 end cap (hopeing if i swap the P3 spring with a 2.5 spring it will be the same as a 2.5 Ti) and some other odds and ends.

Well I got what I ordered and few extra items...

I ordered one of those Vape Capsule Insert Foam thingies.... got 5 extra of them.

Ordered 4 #VAPEPROVARI stickers got maybe 100+ extra stickers... :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread