Evolv-ing Thread

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
These two articles & video put everything into perspective!

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1895...rrest-hundreds-in-child-sex-trafficking-sting

DHS Insider Warns "It's Spy Versus Spy" | Zero Hedge

If both articles & vid read/watched entirely it will give you an idea what a high stakes game our President is playing right now & how much personal danger he is truly in.

Knowing the choice he is facing should these reports prove correct, there really is no choice, and it will be very telling what he ultimately does. (I'm hoping I will be impressed on 2/28 when he addresses a joint session of congress & KTM will be proven right about him, especially if he can manage to accomplish both goals despite them being mutually exclusive.)

Some may discount this information as right wing rhetoric. One thing about those right wingers, they see a bit more of the big picture than the masses. Remains to be seen whether these prove correct or simply propaganda.

Well worth the read none the less.

Last edited:

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
These two articles & video put everything into perspective!

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1895...rrest-hundreds-in-child-sex-trafficking-sting

DHS Insider Warns "It's Spy Versus Spy" | Zero Hedge

If both articles & vid read/watched entirely it will give you an idea what a high stakes game our President is playing right now & how much personal danger he is truly in.

Knowing the choice he is facing should these reports prove correct, there really is no choice, and it will be very telling what he ultimately does. (I'm hoping I will be impressed on 2/28 when he addresses a joint session of congress & KTM will be proven right about him, especially if he can manage to accomplish both goals despite them being mutually exclusive.)

Some may discount this information as right wing rhetoric. One thing about those right wingers, they see a bit more of the big picture than the masses. Remains to be seen whether these prove correct or simply propaganda.

Well worth the read none the less.

Reads like a conspiracy theory but I'm never surprised by how evil people in power can be. It'll be interesting to see what investigations reveal, if anything at all.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Reads like a conspiracy theory but I'm never surprised by how evil people in power can be. It'll be interesting to see what investigations reveal, if anything at all.
Totally agree.

Just do a search for Operation Reclaim & Rebuild which was the Official Name of the FBI sting & you will start to see there was definitely some kind of sweep of a human trafficking ring with over 530 arrests & liberating over 77 captives 37 of which were under age (just in US so far) beginning Jan 28th through the Superbowl in 14 States, Canada, UK, Germany & other countries that somehow CNN failed to report on.

Lends a little credibility to conspiracy theory. Not to mention the utter arrogance after General Flynn's resignation for tweeting this:

upload_2017-2-19_19-14-15.png

Time for the Orange Pantsuit!

Last edited:

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
I am a firm believer in that what happens between consenting adults is nobodies business but theirs.

My "code" is that if it causes harm to someone else - then it is wrong. Short of that, who am I to impose my morals on someone else. I.e. there is no such thing as a victimless crime, if there is no victim then it is nothing more than a "moral" judgement.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
I am a firm believer in that what happens between consenting adults is nobodies business but theirs.

My "code" is that if it causes harm to someone else - then it is wrong. Short of that, who am I to impose my morals on someone else. I.e. there is no such thing as a victimless crime, if there is no victim then it is nothing more than a "moral" judgement.
It should be obvious that if there are victims in a Pedogate scandal of those proportions that do not fit the definition of consenting adults and the entire thing is a repugnant abuse of power & corruption sapping the strength, wealth, freedom & morality from everything we hold dear.

Where it becomes particularly disconcerting is that if the two above articles are assumed to be true for sake of discussion and if the people in power who the CIA/Mosad have been controlling through blackmail for years sought to gain their independence from said influence how might they do so?

Logically, they would need to strike a deal with the enemies of the forces exerting influence over them to create a way to combat the forces allied against them (to some this explains motivations behind the Iran deal and the simultaneous gutting of our military capabilities and increased reliance on private security firms). They would need to raise & train a sizeable force to defend themselves and preposition those assets geographically to be in a position to come to the aid of these compromised power broker elites should the eventuality of direct confrontation arise.

Does anyone else find it particularly strange that such a disproportionately large percentage of Syrian & other 6 banned countries' refugees being admitted to USA, Sweden, UK, France, Canada, etc aren't women & children but happen to be able bodied men between 16 and 50 years of age (that one would normally expect would be kept in an area of conflict rather than be allowed to leave)? This seems very strange in a humanitarian crisis where one would expect women & children to be the first into the "Lifeboats" so to speak.

As per the extended theory, This is why you see Democrats & Republicans in Congress & the Judiciary so strangely ignoring constitutional law & powers of the Presidency to control immigration to oppose the refugee ban & perpetuate the continued influx of refugees into the country by blocking the EO Presidential ban.

It is all pretty disconcerting and a darn good motivation to check the gun cabinet & stock up on ammo IMHO. It may all be a conspiracy theory or Russian Propaganda after all & not worth thinking about at all. Time will tell, but better to have an idea of what could be, than not IMO.

Certainly makes you look at current events regarding the President in a different light and that can be a very good thing for a lot of folks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread