Reactions: Heartsdelight

wheelie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Ont. Canada
    www.independentont.com
    Looks a little goofy to me but it seems IJoy maybe priced this one at least reasonable. What do the orange o-rings have to do with the red and green drip tip? Christmas and Halloween all in one tank. LOL Only IJoy I have bought is 1 - 26650 battery. I find their stuff ridiculously expensive.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    I'm a little confused with this one. After the Limitless Classic an with endless choice in build decks I thought they were done. That one wasn't customizable enough?
    2 words...

Bottom air

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 31, 2012
    New Mexico
    The filling system with the stopper in the top will catch condensation and possibly provide some nice "spit back".
    This is the same type of filling/stopper system that is in the Merlin RDTA. Reviews are great on that RDTA, except for the condensation collection on the framework for the fill stopper.

Reactions: Gallant

mimöschen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 15, 2016
    I like the bottomairflow, but the way they designed it, the RDTA comes with very long wickingchannels. And that's seldom a good idea.
    And while centerfill seems to be a good idea, I guess the insert in the chimney will collect the juice on top. So not a good idea as well.
    The capacity of 4ml vs the 6.5ml of it's predecessors is another letdown for me.

All in all I'm a little bit underwhelmed.

louiesquared

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 7, 2015
    Los Angeles
    OK so I got my RDTA 5 yesterday and I really like it. The build quality is top notch. It was very clean with no visible machine oil and no odor but I gave it a hot soapy bath anyway. This thing is super easy to build on. I put a dual coil flat Clapton build in it and placed the wicks about 1/3 of the length of the wicking channels. It vapes quite nice. It produces thick flavorful clouds with no spit back and no dry hits. I vaped two tanks of my ADV Blueberry Cheesecake and it reproduced every detail. I will say that this thing is a beast when it comes to power and juice consumption but I expected as much.

Build Spec:
    Dual Coil SS 316L
    Two 0.3x0.8 Cores + 32g Clapton
    7 Wrap 4.0mm ID
    0.18 Ohms

Pros:
    Great flavor
    Dense vapor
    Massive airflow capability
    Easy to build and wick
    No spit back
    No dry hits

Cons:
    Chuff cap is too short
    Phillips head screw are crap
    Hard to see top air flow position

I can say that I would recommend this for anyone that likes to blow big clouds that have great flavor. Not the best flavor ever but still great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread