◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
The last time there was a copperhead outside work, the redneck i work with, who happened to have 2 rifles propped up against his desk went out and shot it.

i'm not really comfortable with some of the leaving guns lying around, but i'm married so it ought to be obvious why.

T
Wasting a bullet on a little copperhead seems like overkill to me, I save the bullets for the water mocassins. Shovels work well on the copperheads.

We have a ton of loaded guns here and I grew up in a home with loaded guns. I'm uncomfortable without them.

elainedwright

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2011
georgia
IMG_1155.JPG
Look what came in the mail today.

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
The last time there was a copperhead outside work, the redneck i work with, who happened to have 2 rifles propped up against his desk went out and shot it.

i'm not really comfortable with some of the leaving guns lying around, but i'm married so it ought to be obvious why.

T

Texas FTW :lol:

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
194453.jpg

"Your item was processed through a facility in AUSTRALIA on April 25, 2017 at 1:05 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination to sit idle through a national holiday."

yep

parcel postie is pretty dependable to be between 7 and 9 AM, so planning an early night, then camp out on couch with only screen door closed, clear line of sight to front door :rickroll:

stumpy coiled up at 0.75 with single coil 26/32 clapton. Also have goon variants ranging from 0.5-0.8 at the ready, but i don't care for them much

also bought a black teflon DT to match afblack

but i haven't thought about it much :blush:

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Mornin' boyz from London.

Woke up to a great sunny day here in London for a change, just my luck as I'm leaving to fly back today.

Doff you guys have Anzac Day today???? Sorry to hear about the added delay in delivery brother, sucks big time.

Bri have a great day man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread