What pen to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suxxor

May 29, 2017
Hi all, I started vaping with one of the cheap pens you get from any little shop. After a few weeks I bought myself a smok Brit one mini. Really liked it at first until I realised how much juice I was going through. It came with .6 coil so I tried a 1.2 coil but had the same problem. Is there a vape I can get that doesn't drink the juice? I'm not fussed if it's not a sub ohm one or not, just want good flavour and not have to spend tons on liquid.

Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Try a nautilus x tank..

You may have to increase your nicotine level if your using nicotine now, but it should work.

I'm not sure how many diameters that battery is, so it may not sit flush..if you want a mod that the tank will sit flush on, I think aspire makes some..but I'd make sure you like the tank first..

Last edited:
Reactions: Skold

Suxxor

May 29, 2017
Hi and welcome,
How much is too much juice? Per day?
I find if I'm vaping too much, I need a stronger e liquid.
What nicotine level is the juice you have?

I vape about 15-18 ml per day at 6mg/ml using a mechanical/RDA combo.

Where are you located? (UK/EU?)

cheers
I

I can go through 10ml in a day at 6mg, it's not that I need the niq I just like that taste haha. It's mainly from when I was using the cheap pen I was vaping the same amount of time but 30ml would last me the week. I have started making my own liquid which has helped with the cost but now that high strength niq is illegal to buy I'm gonna have to start buying pre made stuff again. Basically I'm after an efficient vape if there is such a thing. From the uk btw.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Try a nautilus x tank..

You may have to increase your nicotine level if your using nicotine now, but it should work.

I'm not sure how many diameters that battery is, so it may not sit flush..if you want a mod that the tank will sit flush on, I think aspire makes some..
The nautilus x is 22mm & sits flush on most mods. I looked up the diameter cos I'm getting the pico an it takes 22mm tanks.
If you wanna sub ohm the veco tank isn't thirsty on juice an comes with the tarot nano. It's a good kit.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I can go through 10ml in a day at 6mg, it's not that I need the niq I just like that taste haha. It's mainly from when I was using the cheap pen I was vaping the same amount of time but 30ml would last me the week. I have started making my own liquid which has helped with the cost but now that high strength niq is illegal to buy I'm gonna have to start buying pre made stuff again. Basically I'm after an efficient vape if there is such a thing. From the uk btw.
The pen types are usually MTL an come with ce4/ce5 tanks so an option such as the nautilus x may be good...

Suxxor

May 29, 2017
Try a nautilus x tank..

I'm not sure how many diameters that battery is, so it may not sit flush..if you want a mod that the tank will sit flush on, I think aspire makes some..
I have looked into that tank but couldn't find anything about how much liquid it burns through. Will it be noticeably less than my smok? Will that tank be okay on my battery? Watts and stuff are not changeable.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I have looked into that tank but couldn't find anything about how much liquid it burns through. Will it be noticeably less than my smok? Will that tank be okay on my battery? Watts and stuff are not changeable.

Yes.. it will be noticeably less than the smok tank..and.. that battery will adjust for your coil, I have a smok v8 and I can put my kayfun on there no problem with a higher ohm coil.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Okay thanks, will I have to go back to MTL with that tank or can do I lung hits with it too?

At best you will be restricted lung.. so in a sense, yes you will not have the same draw.. but it has a more open airflow than say, the nautilus mini, wide open its not a tight mtl, but more a restricted lung..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread