Smok vape pen 22 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

procro25

May 23, 2018
I purchased smok vape pen 22 and it was working perfectly. One coil was good and the other was was leaking. One day I started charging it and I heard a sound, I noticed my vape is constantly firing despite being turned off. Anytime I would screw the coil in it would automaticly start firing it. One day I blew into fire button and juice came out. I screw the coil and It did not fire it. But now when I try to turn it on nothing happens. No blinking nothing(when it is on the charger little red light is on). Any solution? I need it fixed fast.
Thanks

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I'm sorry to say, but it sounds to me like it's time for a new device.

Once a device begins to autofire, doesn't turn on or off correctly, I personally don't trust them. I've only had it happen once (after I had a tank leak into a mod), but I retired the device immediately.

It sounds to me like something got fried in the device, you said you heard a sound when charging it and then it began to autofire? Time to retire it before it causes you a more serious issue.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Autofire in a device with an internal LiPo battery isn't something you want to be around... unless you like waking up to your apartment burning down.

Get a new device, preferably with separate atomizer and battery. If you absolutely got to have an all-in-one small device take a look at the joyetech ego-AIO-eco or vaporesso orca solo or innokin endura series. SMOK isn't a company I'd trust with a LiPo (or anything else for that matter).

Also, have a backup device!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I would try to warranty it if under the warranty period still. I wouldn't try too much to try and get it to stop autofiring, and I (personally) wouldn't use it.

If you can get a straight up return (unlikely) rather than a warranty I might do that and look for something a bit more reliable. If you are up for an removable battery mod, your options increase exponentially for sub0hminng and it would likely be a lot safer (I'd recommend something other than smok, too, but either way don't use what you have.)

If you want to be using a subohm vape, really a 2 battery mod that offers more vaping longevity and power might do the trick. IDK.

Anna

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
That tank design...:facepalm:
I know, right? :facepalm:

It's like SMOK doesn't bother to beta test their products before they are put on the market. Shameful in my opinion. Do their designers even vape?

2d6f1b4080dc0cdcfdfed83ce96c31a3ed832f98f58a02e75ba186ba3e9f852d.jpg

Last edited:

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
I know, right? :facepalm:

It's like SMOK doesn't bother to beta test their products before they are put on the market. Shameful in my opinion. Do their designers even vape?

2d6f1b4080dc0cdcfdfed83ce96c31a3ed832f98f58a02e75ba186ba3e9f852d.jpg
You got it all wrong, they beta test by putting it on the market :lol:
I don't think it ever left the beta phase. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread