Digiflavor Pharaoh Dripper tank....Thoughts,Builds and Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joergl100

Oct 15, 2016
Germany, Lake Constance
Love that thing...it is a clone, I have to admit...and have no problems at all!

U4tTENc.jpg

lS9rd41.jpg

8FmR4fk.jpg

Ok, the screws are kinda too soft, but the rest is really well made!

Daniel Wilson

Multiple ID Suspension
Dec 27, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

Lowgrade

Nov 7, 2016
Central IL
I have to ask if anyone else is having this issue.

Leaking.

It's not coming out of the air flow holes. But it seems to be coming from the seam of the AFC, and leaving a circular pool of liquid. I am not convinced it is juice because it doesn't seem to have that won't ever get off my hands feel to it, but seems like maybe condensation from the air flow is leaking through the seam?

If upon changing cotton I give it a rinse and let it dry, it seems to stop it for a couple days, but then it will begin again.

Just curious because I haven't seen many complaints, and the one or two I have seen, there was no explanation or fix. Other than that, it has been a good rda.

Yeah I get the same thing occasionally but it's not all the time and there's nothing that appears to cause it. It just sometimes doesn't leak but then the next time you look at it there's liquid all around the bottom. I put up with it just because the flavor is good and the thing is so easy to build and wick.

Joshua Ward

Aug 16, 2017
I usually use the pharoah with dual fused claptons that I make myself ( anyone interested I use 26 awg kanthal for the core and 34 awg kanthal for the fuse )this usually reads .19 with 5 wraps, but I recently have been putting round coils in normally 22 awg 7 wraps of this precision screwdriver I have and in dual coil it ohms out at around .2 ohms.

S. Farooqi

Sep 7, 2017
Saudi Arabia
nice information, will try

Hey everyone I have had my The Digiflavor Pharaoh for over a week and have generally enjoyed the experience. For me where this RDA (yes RDA not Dripper tank) shines is a great RDA for on the go. Due to its generous 2 ml drip well and cup feature in the top cap it makes for a nice hard to spill RDA that as long as I'm not vaping past 75 watts I can get a good 20-25pulls off before refilling.

It has a pretty unique spring loaded clamp style deck with bottom airflow that in my opinion is built for Large single coil builds. You can dual coil but do to the nature of the deck gives me inefficient wicking with larger coils. I have tried a dual coil build with some single core Claptons that are more moderate in juice consumption and it was wicking fine. Really it's up to you but I prefer the large single coil build option.

I have run some large 316l Fused Claptons and various other wire types (staggered fused And Alien) but what I have settled on is a Large Framed staple 6ply Ka1 ribbon framed with 28g n80 and wrapped with 38g n80 5 wraps around a 3mm bit. Resistance is .18 (single yikes hehe) and I'm running it between 75-90watts which is giving me a yummy thick vape. HOWEVER I have seen this RDA described by multiple people as a flavor machine and I'm sorry but I'm just not getting that. The flavor in my opinion is decent but nothing crazy or special. Don't get me wrong as I said its a great vape. Easy to build on , fairly leak resistant , holds a good amount of juice and is a great on the go RDA but flavor machine it is not.
The reason I think it's flavor seems a bit muted is 2 fold in my opinion. The heighth of the RDA and the Cupped top cap. It does not funnel vapor toward the mouth piece but almost traps it to the sides of the RDA.

If I had a choice of doing away with that cupped top cap for a nice domed top cap I would trade in a second. As is I am still really pleased with this RDA and can definitely recommend it to someone looking for a good all around, easy to build and or portable RDA

Here are some shots of my latest build a I put in the framed staple

http://m.imgur.com/DsCkDbO,oWmS9Ky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread