◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Hi Rob! :>)

Hi @pdib! Long time no chat... it's amazing how current the Lil Pinch still is... I'm more of a RTA guy these days but with Squonking is getting so much attention lately I have been trying a few new squonk devices both mechanical and regulated and I just can't get to like any of the 3D box's and for some reason I haven't found a regulated squonker I can get to love either... but there are some really good BF rda's available these days and I have been testing many of them... I really appreciate quality mods and the Lil Pinch has been sitting in the display cabinet and I thought I would test it with some of the new BF rda's and the Ti Flave 22 was the first one on and all of a sudden I have an up to date squonker that looks better (and performs better) than most of the current offerings! It's a completely new animal with new BF rda's with Fused Claptons! Happy Days! Good to be home! :)

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
glad it's working for you again, Rob. :>)

I see that atty you mention has a very tight little chamber space. That's gotta make for a great vape, and work well for mech.

It does @pdib! There are a few RDA's that have come on the scene of late that are working for me... but I find the Flave 22 best for me... maybe it's just the build but it pops on the Lil Pinch!
Photos 011.JPG

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Kinda spooky quiet. I decided to get back to work on my car after an over 6 year hiatus. Finished plumbing the fuel system. It's amazing how much I forgot about what I was going to do.

d10ixfx.jpg

m64IROS.jpg

qGoOCk9.jpg

QiEjEJs.jpg

And how those stainless braided lines can draw blood so easily when putting the ends on them. :-x

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Kinda spooky quiet. I decided to get back to work on my car after an over 6 year hiatus. Finished plumbing the fuel system. It's amazing how much I forgot about what I was going to do.

d10ixfx.jpg

m64IROS.jpg

qGoOCk9.jpg

QiEjEJs.jpg

And how those stainless braided lines can draw blood so easily when putting the ends on them. :-x
Lovin' the purple additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread