Johnson Creek V Owner Now "Up The Creek"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reyth_

Oct 15, 2017
I am a low tech fellow. The V gave me the simplicity of "plug and play" where I had a tank and a coil that I just "screw in & drip" and I just start vaping.

I need new hardware because:

1) My current system is not working anymore
1a) It does not produce vapor even though the battery heats up and the coil is working
2) I will not be able to replace the coils as JC is now sadly out of business

I am vaping with Adirondack and I am using their MAX VG. I have a full bottle of it ready to go.

What hardware do I need that is as powerful as the V but is as simple as its "plug & play"?

Preferably I would like to hear from people that are familiar (enough) with both the V and the equipment they are recommending.

TIA yadda yadda us vapers stick together yadda yadda etc.

Reyth_

Oct 15, 2017
Thanks for your swift reply. Ok! So now we are getting somewhere. The EGO battery, USB Pasthrough/charging, CHECK!

Cartomizers?? Well no, they had a tank where you fill it and the coil screws in to the bottom and feeds off the tank. They called it a Canteen and man it works really well and the coils ended up being less expensive than the atty's!

So what do you think?

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Thanks for your swift reply. Ok! So now we are getting somewhere. The EGO battery, USB Pasthrough/charging, CHECK!

Cartomizers?? Well no, they had a tank where you fill it and the coil screws in to the bottom and feeds off the tank. They called it a Canteen and man it works really well and the coils ended up being less expensive than the atty's!

So what do you think?

Looks like the Canteen is a Kanger protank

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Lots of mix and match in the vape world :D. You can just pick a vendor/supplier that carries what your looking for. I recommend looking through the star suppliers that are listed on this site. Ego/protank combos were popular with many folks but you may also find something that suits you even better.

Reyth_

Oct 15, 2017
WON AND DONE!

originalsabers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread