Looking for the "Domestic" ejuice from Johnson Creek from somebody else

Status
Not open for further replies.

zandersig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Hi all, I wanted to ask if anyone knows of a vendor that makes an ejuice that is just the same or is really close (maybe even better) to the "Domestic" ejuice that is made by Johnson Creek? If you haven't had it before it's kinda hard to describe. It's like a combination of sweet smelling pipe tobacco and a cigar or cigarette with a mild sweet after taste? I have been using this forever (and it's my favorite)
Domestic Smoke Juice Johnson Creek Smoke Juice

because it's made of 100% vg it doesn't work very well in my RBA attys or clearomizers or tanks like "The Fogger" or the "Kayfun lite" or even the Kanger EVOD. The juice burns or it will burn out the coil in no time! I'm trying to find something that is close as possible as the "Domestic" from Johnson Creek or something that is exactly like it or better that is a mix of vg and pg. Can anyone help? The Johnson Creek version is awesome and gives off incredibly vapor clouds but it's taking a toll on my attys and the wicks that I make. Help, Help please!! ;-)I am also looking for some great Blueberry ejuice, something that is sweet and will make your mouth water on the exhale. I have had it before but it came in a gas station disposable (like 3 years ago) and it was flipping awesome! I have tried a few Blueberry ejuices from about 4 vendors now and they have all been awful. I would like the ejuices to be made in the USA (if possible).Any help will be greatly appreciated!Thanks peps! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread