Mixing designer juice for a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

VintageModMan

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2016
Today I got a deal on eight vape for sugar and knife by Charlie's chalk dust for .99 a 15 ml. All they had left was 12mg and 0. I only vape 0 but my buddy went in half with me due to this being is favorite juice in the world. So we had plans on splitting 120 ml or 8, 15ml bottles. He Vapes 3 mg and I vape 0. So my 4 bottles of 0mg are great.

I ordered three 0mg bottles and one 12mg so I could mix it to make his 3 mg juice. What would be the best way to measure this out so that I can make his 3 bottles 3 mg or around 3mg?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

VintageModMan

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2016
How to calculate either use a juice calculator or do the math.

a 30 ML bottle of 3 mg contains 90 mg total of nicotine.

a 30 ml bottle of 12 mg contains 360 mg. so it will make a total of 4 bottles at 3 mg.

22.5 ml of 0 Mg and 7.5 ml of 12 mg = one 30 ml at 3 mg
Thank you that what I didn't know how to calculate!! I was over complicating it.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I ordered three 0mg bottles and one 12mg so I could mix it to make his 3 mg juice.

3 to 1 ratio - 3 equal parts of 0 mg to 1 equal part of 12 mg = 3 mg
So, literally, take the four bottles (3x0 + 1x12)...

XKV5a1q.jpg

...then you can pour it back into the original bottles, if you want.

VintageModMan

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2016
So, literally, take the four bottles (3x0 + 1x12)...

XKV5a1q.jpg

...then you can pour it back into the original bottles, if you want.
Haha this was great thank you!! It's funny I make a lot of my own juice but I don't use nic anymore. It has been several years and that was before I did any diy. Just don't know how to mix with nic.

Reactions: Letitia

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
No kidding. I find it sad that in e-juice land I can do "advanced math" because I'm really not that good at it, though I'm finding that compared to some folks, I am a math wizard. I always kinda point people in the direction of an e-juice calculator honestly, just for safety reasons, it's good to be able to start figuring out those kinds of calculations, and "Do my math for me," doesn't really work in math class, or real life.

Maybe we need a vaper's basic math category article? I am so NOT the person to do it, but I bet there's someone....

Ann

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia

VintageModMan

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2016
No kidding. I find it sad that in e-juice land I can do "advanced math" because I'm really not that good at it, though I'm finding that compared to some folks, I am a math wizard. I always kinda point people in the direction of an e-juice calculator honestly, just for safety reasons, it's good to be able to start figuring out those kinds of calculations, and "Do my math for me," doesn't really work in math class, or real life.

Maybe we need a vaper's basic math category article? I am so NOT the person to do it, but I bet there's someone....

Ann
So people aren't strong in specific areas. I lack majorly in math however have strong gains in other areas. So asking others can be a good way to verify if something is the correct way to do something or not. More so if you have no experience in what you are asking about.

My friend was super happy with his juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread