10% nic = (? Ml) Eliquid @ 3mg/ml finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I'm terrible at math and I just want to make sure I'm using the e-liquid calculators correctly. If I buy 125 ml bottle of 100 mg/ml nicotine pg intending to create a 3 mg/ml ejuice how many ml of juice total can I get from that 125ml bottle of nic once I mix it with the proper ratio of VG and PG

Tldr
How many milliliters of 3mg ejuice can I make out of 125ml of 100mg nicotine?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
4166ml not accounting for spills or over pouring.
...Or remnants in the bottle that can’t be retrieved, or inaccuracies in actual volume due to manufacturing or filling vagueness. The slop errors add up quick.

Count on 4 liters excepting major spillage and be happy if there’s more than an extra bottle of juice or two out of it.

Reactions: AvaOrchid

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@AvaOrchid - Easy way to figure it when using 100mg/mL nic base... is to think about making 100mL bottles of eliquid, each at 3mg when finished. For each 100mL bottle, you'd use 3mL of your 100mg nic base. So your 125mL of 100mg/mL nic base divided by 3mL needed for each bottle = 41.66 100mL bottles of finished eliquid.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
@AvaOrchid - Easy way to figure it when using 100mg/mL nic base... is to think about making 100mL bottles of eliquid, each at 3mg when finished. For each 100mL bottle, you'd use 3mL of your 100mg nic base. So your 125mL of 100mg/mL nic base divided by 3mL needed for each bottle = 41.66 100mL bottles of finished eliquid.
Oh awesome way to think of it!

Reactions: JCinFLA

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
What ratio of VG/PG do you want to end up with? Just want to make sure you understand that your nic is in PG (and many flavors are also) What I mean is you aren't just mixing it with VG? I like final ratio of 65VG/35PG at 12mg nic so I just get 48mg nic in PG and mix about 1 part of this with 3 parts VG (and around 10% flavor in PG) Not exact, but close enough for me. Now I have really confused you. If you have pre-mixed your VG and PG, then it should be fine.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
What ratio of VG/PG do you want to end up with? Just want to make sure you understand that your nic is in PG (and many flavors are also) What I mean is you aren't just mixing it with VG? I like final ratio of 65VG/35PG at 12mg nic so I just get 48mg nic in PG and mix about 1 part of this with 3 parts VG (and around 10% flavor in PG) Not exact, but close enough for me. Now I have really confused you. If you have pre-mixed your VG and PG, then it should be fine.
Right now I'm just getting the nicotine to store in my freezer for darker days but I do intend on mixing it with propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin not sure what mix I'll be going for because first I have to go through all of my pre-made Ejuice which have from my estimates at least a year and a half of and then I also have an additional 1500 ml of liquid barns base coming to me. So the nicotine is sort of just a stash for now because I thoroughly believe that VG and PG will stay on the market while other things might not kind of just a just-in-case thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread