◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Just cause we're not there yet doesn't mean I can't wish you all the best... all week long.

Its not really morning either but it's my favorite time of day and I refuse to fully wake up before my work shift is over. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Have a good weekend! :eek:

I remember, you did explain this quirk of yours to us already.
Seems other peoples gots some forgetfulness quirks.
icon_razz.gif

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I do have, like, 2 more very simple, very unassuming watch straps I hadn't shared yet. And then I've got the grand finale which is really going to be . . .. errrrm . . .. I don't know how that's going to go over because it really is "sculpture", inasmuch as it has absolutely zero practical purpose, and I put a lot of time and consideration into the aesthetics and detail and shapes and colors and materials and all that . .. and it actually means and speaks quite a bit to me* (and will mean nothing or something completely different to you). .. and I meant to say something quite particular and meaningful (to me) but for which there aren't maybe enough words . . .. . for no good reason, unless you deem it to be "art", in which case . .. . OK. :oops:

Other than that, I'm making a knife sheath right now (ishly) for a knife that I'd made and gave to my brother. When that's done, I'll have that to show you too (and thank you for asking), and then pro'ly may as well do a quick "here's the knives I'd made when I was doing that for a bit" type of thing**. I probably will have time to finish that because I've got the last person in the batch to be ready to start still not ready to start (but almost).

*specifically about "art" and "uselessness" and "usefulness" and justification and crutches and seeds and where I've been and where I might go and some other stuff vaguely alluding to an imaginary world where these are not art at all but tools that actually serve a precise mundane purpose that doesn't exist here because things are different there; but here . .. zero . . . useless. (but I've gone too far . .. . shouldn't tell you anything about what it means to me).

**which I think maybe I might have already done once, a long long time ago (in vape-time)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread