◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
:(

. . . no thumb.

Just for you:

jAUeD1i.jpg

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
seriously tho now here then . . . great narrative weavin's there, Peng. Did you spin that tip yourself? It looks very cool!

No, I did not. I ordered it hoping it would look good enough with it, until one could be made. It got squished by the dignified persons at the P.O.. They cracked it :(

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Where is everybody?

Ok Doff has excuse of not being here today because where he is is already tomorrow o_O buy what about the rest of you????

…..and where are pics of them batch 13ers???

I'm here - lurking, liking, and babbling a bit . . .

Received my pinch' on Monday, but have been occupied with helping our family make funeral arrangements for my Mother. She went peacefully on Saturday after dealing with Alzheimer's/Dementia for three years.
We are good. Just a lot of stuff that needs to be done.

Sorry to put a damper on the festivities, but I owe it to this "family" to let you know what's going on.

and, I will get the pic's up eventually . . .. .. :unsure:

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL

Received my pinch' on Monday, but have been occupied with helping our family make funeral arrangements for my Mother. She went peacefully on Saturday after dealing with Alzheimer's/Dementia for three years.

Sorry to put a damper on the festivities, but I owe it to this "family" to let you know what's going on.

So sorry to hear that, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA

Prayers for you and your family.

Boobsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2016
Indiana

My thoughts & prayers to you as well. Pics can wait. Family first.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas

Hugs to you my friend! :wub:

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
So sorry that you and your family have to go through this, Keith. As I mentioned in PM, it's not easy to imagine a more difficult burden. Here's hoping that this marks the time when the pain begins to ease and life starts to bring fullness in other ways.

bro-hugs :>)

MtBDFE3.jpg

(+ bonus kitty fist bump)

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin

(snip)

Bro_hug from here too. Went through it with my Mom in '04 after four years.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Once upon a time, there was a tree. The tree grew, with roots deep and strong. The tree did not realize how strong it was, until one day an unfriendly organism latched onto the tree near the ground. The tree struggled and succeeded to contain the organism, building a barrier which humans like to call a burl.
When it came time for the tree to rest for eternity, a human came along and appreciated the struggle the tree had endured which resulted in the burl. This person saved the burl so that it could be made into something that would tell a part of the trees story to those who gazed upon it. Then he had an idea: Why not display the treasure of the tree by giving it some color? The result was:

CAAufLP.png

Low and behold, a lady came along who saw beauty and potential in this piece of the tree. She knew a Master Bee, who would also see much greatness in the beauty of the tree and would shape it into something wonderful. So she sent the piece of wood to the Bee-man.

When the hard work was done, the weary Bee sent the masterly crafted and formed object to the lady so she could admire it in her hand instead of from so far away. This is the object that tells some of the story of the tree.

IAkFGmR.jpg

Thank you very much, Peter! The pics really do not do this one justice. There are more shades of colors you can easily see in person.

That's just stunning Peng :thumbs:

Love the way you told the story of it's beauty!! :wub:

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

So sorry to hear this.... Lost my Mom in June of '15 under similar circumstances
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread