◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Maybe they should be, but something tells me they aren't. :rolleyes:

IMG_7048.JPG

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
The Bee and i are about 50 posts back and forth so far with this, just because it's such a one-off. For a long time i've liked the looks of those wood and resin mods, but i've never bought one.
Having said that, every wood mod i or HRH own are custom made with perhaps the exception of an old Woodvil i have.

Some of you may know that i don't use nicotine anymore, so i don't vape my head off all day (unless i want to irritate people :angel: ) and Dibby himself uses a vape-station with a power supply in his workshop. i can do something similar here. If it were a squonker it'd be weaker so we also have one eye on durability and low maintenance cos i'm an idle git. Plus, it's the last batch.

What you may not know is that because of the shape of it, he has had to make it almost all by hand i.e. few machine tools to help out and he even went so far as to make one out of a cheap bit of old 4 X 2 to see what the possibilities were to arrive at a shape that works with the wires etc.

Looks great to me and may well be a fitting send off demonstration of Bee artistry and the last device i need to buy that is also immune to government regulations.

How far up a hole does your finger go Tamer?

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...=f5e5caea8354af070882d028d26b2aaa&action=view

T

Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Needz a high5

highfive-bee.gif

The Bee and i are about 50 posts back and forth so far with this, just because it's such a one-off. For a long time i've liked the looks of those wood and resin mods, but i've never bought one.
Having said that, every wood mod i or HRH own are custom made with perhaps the exception of an old Woodvil i have.

Some of you may know that i don't use nicotine anymore, so i don't vape my head off all day (unless i want to irritate people :angel: ) and Dibby himself uses a vape-station with a power supply in his workshop. i can do something similar here. If it were a squonker it's be weaker so we also have one eye on durability and low maintenance cos i'm an idle git. Plus, it's the last batch.

What you may not know is that because of the shape of it, he has had to make it almost all by hand i.e. few machine tools to help out and he even went so far as to make one out of a cheap bit of old 4 X 2 to see what the possibilities were to arrive at a shape that works with the wires etc.

Looks great to me and may well be a fitting send off demonstration of Bee artistry and the last device i need to buy that is also immune to government regulations.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...=f5e5caea8354af070882d028d26b2aaa&action=view

T

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA

Some of you may know that i don't use nicotine anymore, so i don't vape my head off all day (unless i want to irritate people :angel: ) and Dibby himself uses a vape-station with a power supply in his workshop. i can do something similar here. If it were a squonker it'd be weaker so we also have one eye on durability and low maintenance cos i'm an idle git. Plus, it's the last batch.

T
WHAT, it's the last batch? Or you are in the last batch? Or both?

Doesn't really matter, I know you were right earlier when you said it's not the end, it's the beginning (paraphrasing of course). :D

No telling what that Bee will come up with next. :matrix:

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
'Mornin :yawn:

Just nothing to say, and a bit miserable.

Sorry to hear of your misery Dan :(

My mom always told me "Look up, things could be worse"...

Sure enough, I looked up and things got worse :confused:

True story :|

Good to know we have family here though :)

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
'Mornin :yawn:

Sorry to hear of your misery Dan :(

My mom always told me "Look up, things could be worse"...

Sure enough, I looked up and things got worse :confused:

True story :|

Good to know we have family here though :)
Tell her things could be better, so she's not allowed to be happy anymore

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Tell her things could be better, so she's not allowed to be happy anymore

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

My dad keeps her grounded, his favorite saying, "I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist" :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread