◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
Anyone heard from Gigs today?

As you do.

T
Today was another cement pouring day. Unfortunately, due to some rain we got yesterday, they could only get half of the rest of the driveway done.
7ddb5c31817c41e291f6a7e3a8a25b3d.jpg

We did, however, manage to get the granddaughter's hand prints in the cement [emoji3]
d4d0552a10bbbc3f2346068146877a87.jpg

And I got to thoroughly enjoy the new Nutpunch [emoji3][emoji3]

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Today was another cement pouring day. Unfortunately, due to some rain we got yesterday, they could only get half of the rest of the driveway done.
7ddb5c31817c41e291f6a7e3a8a25b3d.jpg

We did, however, manage to get the granddaughter's hand prints in the cement [emoji3]
d4d0552a10bbbc3f2346068146877a87.jpg

And I got to thoroughly enjoy the new Nutpunch [emoji3][emoji3]

Awwwww :) Very cool...... great memories you're making for sure!!:D

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
Btw what functions does that tower serve?? Appears there are all types of wires and apparatus attached ;)
At one point it was a working windmill before the well got moved into the 20th century. Now it's more of a light pole that doubles as a Bassett entangler [emoji6]

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
At one point it was a working windmill before the well got moved into the 20th century. Now it's more of a light pole that doubles as a Bassett entangler [emoji6]

I suspected the windmill aspect. ;)

Bassett Entangler.....:lol: :lol:

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
So now your wife knows a team of guys that can pour lots of concrete and fast. Sleep with one eye open!

T
She also has a team that skins and butchers. That's why I do my best to stay in her good graces [emoji6]

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Does she have a radio jammer for your drone yet? It's only a matter of time - i think they were called CB and Ham radios, indispensable for cutting off lines of communication!

My father boasted that he could talk to anyone anywhere in the world, for free. Skype sure shut him up!

T

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
i can't help but notice that the guy in the orange jacket is standing IN the concrete, but the smart guy is not and i'm not quite sure of the safety benefits of a hi-viz jacket in the middle of BFE, especially with no hard hat and goggles.

Must be an insurance thing.

T

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
i can't help but notice that the guy in the orange jacket is standing IN the concrete, but the smart guy is not and i'm not quite sure of the safety benefits of a hi-viz jacket in the middle of BFE, especially with no hard hat and goggles.
Honestly, I'm not sure I understand the point of all that concrete in BFE. Maybe a pad to park on, but the whole driveway? :confused:

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
They usually have 2 guys in the concrete, one smoothing and another one raking it as it comes out of the truck and another guy idly standing by. They managed to get everything done before the rain started. Now we wait [emoji3]
d67097e1ca544c52148e0350832595a3.jpg

I didn't get a chance to get a picture after they covered it in plastic [emoji20]

Master of Bassets...and not much else

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
Honestly, I'm not sure I understand the point of all that concrete in BFE. Maybe a pad to park on, but the whole driveway? :confused:

The way it's been is that the entire driveway and parking area was a huge mud bog every time it rains. NOT Evil One approved [emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread