◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
I'll take responsibility for the apparent fact that my post was not seen as a mild parody, conveying the same views as your own.
Eta: Make that "blame." When a politician says he takes responsibility, the actual message is that it's really not his fault.

Some of us get it hawk. It's a subtlety thing, and i am a master of not using it.

T

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Very impressed Classie, so now I know what you did with all those quarters you've been pickin up :thumbs:

i used to have a friend that made stained glass windows, and the cost of the lead was fierce!

Not to mention it rots your brains which is why we feed it to children in paint on Chinese toys.

T

Very nice Classy!! Always been a fan of stained glass :thumb:

beautiful work Classy.

Beautiful stained glass @classwife!

Thank you !
I miss it...it's been all packed up in the mess of a garage since we moved here in '03.
My whole shop is in boxes and boxes and boxes :(
At this point I don't think I'll be getting back into it again, I don't think my hands could take it anymore.
Had a great business going when we lived in California tho...orders were booked 8 - 12 weeks out.

bigdancehawk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Kansas City, Missouri
Some of us get it hawk. It's a subtlety thing, and i am a master of not using it.

T
Ha! Internet satire is hard to pull off. You have to make extreme proposals, a la "A Modest Proposal," which is anything but modest.
Eta: But for me It's too horrifying to be funny.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Ha! Internet satire is hard to pull off. You have to make extreme proposals, a la "A Modest Proposal," which is anything but modest.
Eta: But for me It's too horrifying to be funny.
Well that's why they created emoji's.

Our buddy Trunker does not use them for confusion, I use the wrong ones to create double confusion. So yeah, I think you're good.

(The bee uses a series of encrypted pics of chicken and arrows plus misconstrued sentences and puns but that's advanced Internet sattire ...)

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
↑ +
Chick_KatieBrady_Flickr.jpg
=
sage.gif

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I love great craftsmanship...always have. Nothing better than a quality job done !

There are a few pages here with a few pics of what I used to do here -have a look !

What are your interests or crafts?

WOW Classie! :thumbs:

really impressed! can't even imagine what it takes to make these intricate soft edges, AND have them all flow together!

2driasn.jpg

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
WOW Classie! :thumbs:

really impressed! can't even imagine what it takes to make these intricate soft edges, AND have them all flow together!

2driasn.jpg

Thank you :wub:

Isn't that the pull my finger photo?

yep...also known as The Creation of Adam by Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel
I projected an image onto paper on the wall and drew my 'pattern'

Beautiful...............now I want one. :oops:

Me tooooo
:lol: I have 3 great windows here that really need something !

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
I love great craftsmanship...always have.
Beautiful Classy ... I'm like you, hands getting bad, and getting too old to keep up. I rely on doing shows, and due to hubby heart attack late last year, setting up the shows are too hard on him, and I can't do it by myself.
I plan on closing the website, and doing one more show at Christmastime to clean out all the left overs, and then I'm done. I really miss being able to express my creative side, but glad I've lived this long :thumbs: Guess I'll find an easier way to "have fun"
Hope you get a change to 'beautify" those windows in your home :p

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Beautiful Classy ... I'm like you, hands getting bad, and getting too old to keep up. I rely on doing shows, and due to hubby heart attack late last year, setting up the shows are too hard on him, and I can't do it by myself.
I plan on closing the website, and doing one more show at Christmastime to clean out all the left overs, and then I'm done. I really miss being able to express my creative side, but glad I've lived this long :thumbs: Guess I'll find an easier way to "have fun"
What's your web site slots?

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

I used to do a lot of shows to get the big window orders.
And yea...no way I could set up on my own any more.
Message me your site, I would love to see it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread