☆Vape-a-licious Juice☆ Grand Opening and Ordering Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Alaska
Good to hear he bounced back so fast, if he already wants a sam-itch hehe.

Yeah, it was painful alright. Made it even more shameful when my dentist gave me "that look"..the "I told you so" look. lol. And he wasn't so gentle correcting the problem either!!! >.< That was like years ago before smoking was so looked down upon as it is now. How did he expect me not to smoke. sheesh! ;P

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
Sometimes, you can do everything right, and still get dry socket. When I was 20, I had 4 bone impacted wisdom teeth cut out of my mouth. They were never going to erupt, (crowns all faced forward), and caused me a lot of pain when they decided to try growing again. Not to mention they were playing hell with my bite.

I did not smoke, did not use a straw, sucked on nothing, (candy, Popsicle, NOTHING) - I did EVERYTHING like I was supposed to do. All four holes still went horribly dry socket and became infected to boot. It was in so much pain that I had to go there twice a day for 5 days in a row for shots of Novocaine and the medicated packing the oral surgeon installed for the dry sockets made me as sick as a dog and I was vomiting constantly from the antibiotics. I missed an entire week of work due to it and lost 20lbs. from an already skinny frame (I was battling cervical cancer and had just completed chemotherapy).

Later, I found out from several different people that I worked with who had gone to that same surgeon that they, too, developed dry socket after he pulled, or cut out teeth from their mouths. Ultimately, my then employer, Aetna Life & Casualty, pulled him from their list of "preferred oral surgeons". (We got a huge discount on his charges for going to see him due to the way the dental insurance policy was written). Obviously, he must have been doing a sucky job if a well respected national insurance carrier blacklisted him. It was 29 years ago and I sometimes, still, have nightmares about what I went thru....

I am very glad to hear that your baby is feeling better, Candy, and I am happy to know that the damage was to deciduous teeth and not his adult teeth. Give him a kiss on the forehead from me, please.

~Tiger

hey Coil! Grats on your new home and good to hear from ya :)

Yikes Candy..good thing they weren't adult teeth for sure. Still oral surgery can be so painful. I hope he recovers quickly (most kids do though don't they.) I had my wisdom teeth pulled, and well, you know what they say. You're not spose to smoke. Well did I listen? No. What resulted? I'll just say I don't wish dry sockets on my worst enemy. I learned my lesson though. Oh my Dentist was fuming mad.

Cynder it sounds like we shared the same dentist ;):lol: I went to Disneyland four days after surgery the happiest place on earth was not so happy for me! I was in so much pain and no amount of meds could help me!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
From Now until midnight Sunday Enjoy 25% off use code momsrock

Awesome! In honor of my mom then (who never smoked, hates it, but is proud of me for switching to vaping), I will place an order! I said I wouldn't, even though I'm OUT OF POMBERRY TWIST & BUBBLE YUMMY!!!! :D I have so many I need to get through first, and I'm really enjoying Blueberries & Cream right now. :) Oh well...always need that Twist! :vapor:

Last edited:

Cynder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Alaska
Awesome Candy, Happy Mother's Day to you as well, even though you're not my mom haha. Though it reminds me I need to do somethin' special for mine.

Sonic, I could not be without bubble yummy. It is one juice I cannot go without, ever. I think because it's a nice flavor with a very nice TH, and sometimes I just need that kick, well I need it most of the time. :p Same with Hy-Fee.

TigerLady, that truly sounds like a horrifying experience. I know what that pain is like, but top it all off with being sick, that must have been awful.

AmandaMarie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Modesto,CA
MD12.jpg

Happy Mothers Day V~A~L er's !!!

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
Awesome! In honor of my mom then (who never smoked, hates it, but is proud of me for switching to vaping), I will place an order! I said I wouldn't, even though I'm OUT OF POMBERRY TWIST & BUBBLE YUMMY!!!! :D I have so many I need to get through first, and I'm really enjoying Blueberries & Cream right now. :) Oh well...always need that Twist! :vapor:

I hear you. I was not going to place an order for a while because I have plenty of juice to go through. Then I ran out of PomTwist. Let's just say it should be in my mailbox tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread