Not open for further replies.

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
Good Morning V~A~L 'ers

Corpra Graham crackers, but not smores ?? humm I will see what I can come up with ;)

Tryouts went really well! At one point my daughter said that the All Stars Coaches daughter saw the scores for some of the girls and that Serenity had all 5 's Problem is that the other coaches are hating on the mustang girls right now due to the undefeated streak. I never knew that grown men could act like such babies over a girls softball team. yesterday one of the coaches made the statement that he didnt feel like the whole Allstars team should be filled with two top teams, and that other girls should be given the chance to shine my answer was :) what do you think they are here for

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
I'm glad the tryouts went well. I'm sorry the coaches were such jerks, people get so weird when it comes to competition. I mean, there is healthy competition, but some people take it way too far.

My tanks came in today! I only bought two, to see if I like them. So, now I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to fill them with. Top contenders are:

AG's Dream
Blueberries and Cream
Gold Rush
Hy-fee
Pomberry Twist
GBC

Clearly, I need more tanks. :D

Cynder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Alaska
Candy that is so lame the coaches are acting that way. They're kids for crying out loud they should be setting an example!

What kind of tanks ya trying Katann? I was thinking of trying a viva nova. Changed my Hy-Fee carto to a new fresh one and yeah, the old one was on its last legs. So good in a fresh carto :D

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
The Chibis were only $8.00, I thought that was a pretty good price. That viva nova looks nifty, I just looked it up.

I'm also in love with the way the Phiniacs look. Maybe at the six month mark I can get myself one of those and a trippy tip. ;)

How often do you have to replace the carto in the tank, in general?

Cynder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Alaska
depends on the juice and how heavily I'm vaping that particular flavor. Most VAL juices don't gunk up my cartos terribly (which is a HUGE plus) and I probably stretch mine a tad more than most. Bubble yummy is one that I vape a lot of and that carto is going on 2 weeks..fairly heavy use, still has great flavor and the inside when looking down at it is still very white and clean.

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
I just made the hugest mess filling that tank. But I watched a video and did it exactly the way they showed. Guess it'll take some practice.

When I first tried to use it I kept getting E1 errors on the Provari, but the cartos are 3.0, so that really shouldn't be an issue. Turned down the voltage and it seems to be working ok now. Getting a little bit of liquid in my mouth, so I probably flooded the carto a little.

Pomberry Twist was the first tank winner. ;)

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
Chibi tanks? were do you get those I dont think ive seen them before ? but for 8.00 id call that a score :) I've been vaping a little something ive been trying out still tweeking but so far so good it's a pomtini very refreshing pom on the inhale citrus on the exhale :)

in other news we got a call tonight that my daughter made the cut into All Stars it was a very exciting moment for her I don't think i've seen her squeal that loud in a long time!! if they make it to the top Nationals will be in Washington . Yikes!! The girls have a lot of hard work and fundraisers ahead ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread