Status
Not open for further replies.

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
Happy Friday V~A~L 'ers I hope everyone is off to a better start than this ;) day pic.jpg Pomberry twist is kicking off mt day :D

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
lol. i never noticed that one of the tags for this thread is peach crack. ahahaha! That makes me giggle.

haven't been around much last couple of days. just busy with life stuff. i hope all my fellow VALers are enjoying their weekend.

this morning (hey, it's still morning on the west coast, even if it isn't here....) i'm starting with my original fave, AG's Dream, though I'm sure that Pomtwist will end up in the rotation at some point this afternoon!

i went out last night with one my friends and i saw her sneaking some drags from my pomtwist when i went to the restroom. she said it was to test my provari, but i know better. pomtwist is addicting... :D

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
lol Katann..what were they thinking? haha

I have no idea. People come up with some awfully odd things. I want to one day take a road trip across the country just to stop at roadside oddities. I've gone across a couple times with my family as a kid, but if it wasn't a "significant American landmark" my dad didn't usually stop. I do realize I'm lucky to have seen these things, but have to admit I'm equally interested in the world's largest ball of twine. :p

And also - Happy Birthday to Candy's Hubby D!!!!

Cynder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Alaska
The first thing that came to my mind reading your post was the scene in Rat Race where Kathy Bates was selling squirrels. I really can't explain why. :blink: I think it was because in that movie the father was trying to hurry and his kids wanted to stop and see everything...haha.

In all seriousness though road trips are fun. All kinds of strange things to see if you look :p

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
mmmmm.....cupcakes.....

today has been a gold rush day. i've been really craving cigarettes, and the gold rush at 24mg gives a great TH. here's hoping i don't try to snag a smoke from the hubby. most days i could care less about an analog, but there are other days that still kind of suck, even after 4 months.

AmandaMarie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Modesto,CA
Good Morning everyone, What a weekend, 3 softball games and a Birthday lol. I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend, There just might be a new flavor coming soon. Did someone say cupcakes :)

Give me the cupcakes candy-lady and nobody get's hurt!....hehehehe Can't wait! nom nom nom!!!

AmandaMarie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Modesto,CA
mmmmm.....cupcakes.....

today has been a gold rush day. i've been really craving cigarettes, and the gold rush at 24mg gives a great TH. here's hoping i don't try to snag a smoke from the hubby. most days i could care less about an analog, but there are other days that still kind of suck, even after 4 months.
I get that way sometimes too(stupid RW!!)....keep on :vapor:ing that Gold and you'll pull through :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread