Status
Not open for further replies.

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
Hey quick question. I placed an order on Friday and we-pay is pending twice in my bank acct. Has that ever happened to anyone before? I just don't want to get charged twice somehow :) thanks everyone!

It may just be a glitch in the banks system as I'm only showing one transaction. Maybe try contacting WePay to make sure that its only going to charge you once and the other charge should just drop off :)

terrilg70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
NC
I just wanted to pop in and say hi. Still here just orderd so much I still am vaping away. VAL is my girl and I vape 99% of her juice. There is nothing better out there. Only thing I vape other than hers is a tobacco that I only vape when I get a strong urge for a nasty, and VAL would never make anything nasty. LOL. I mix her snickerdoodle, SLT gooey cake, and ginger truffle all together and yummie (don't ask how I came up with that). This and the AG dream are my all day vape and my nightly vape is her caramel cap. Also love her vape heaven, goddess and sinmint. Think I am going to have to try her Hy-Fee and Pomberry next. You rock VAL.

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
I just wanted to pop in and say hi. Still here just orderd so much I still am vaping away. VAL is my girl and I vape 99% of her juice. There is nothing better out there. Only thing I vape other than hers is a tobacco that I only vape when I get a strong urge for a nasty, and VAL would never make anything nasty. LOL. I mix her snickerdoodle, SLT gooey cake, and ginger truffle all together and yummie (don't ask how I came up with that). This and the AG dream are my all day vape and my nightly vape is her caramel cap. Also love her vape heaven, goddess and sinmint. Think I am going to have to try her Hy-Fee and Pomberry next. You rock VAL.
Terrig, that mix sounds insane ;)I may have to try that some time ;)

Cynder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Alaska
Afternoon VAL'ers! I often wondered about policies like these and how to enforce them. Overseas maybe, there are customs and what not, but how will they know what is in the box unless they actually open it? I'm just pondering it. I have no where nearby that sells these batteries. There's always UPS I guess? Does it start with overseas and then they change the policy further to include ANY shipments?

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
Afternoon V~A~L 'ers hope all of you are having a great week the weedend is almost here:) not sure if any of you watch or got to catch vapeteam last night I listened in at it was a pretty great show they had cardiologist from Greece who has been doing testing on harm reduction great news !! if any of you would like to catch the replay you can find it here VPLive Vape Team Episode #25: Proof Positive - YouTube the dr joins the show at about 19 min in ;) it was a long show but worth watching for sure ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread