☜☆☞ DarthVapers.com ☜☆☞ ٩(●̮̮̃•)۶ Official Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
:D Very, very good.

But not as good as this month-long steeped Berserk!! Holy moly, Ted, I'm loving this! I think next time I won't even get it with extra flavor, because it is soooo tasty!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this excellent, slightly-lemony woody tobacco! :drool:

I'll do a review in a week or so (I'm already two promised reviews behind on other juices -- :blush::facepalm: -- between my CFS and the rigors of preparing to move, I'm just SO exhausted lately I find it hard to really compose my thoughts! :()

Hooray! You like it! Any new tobacco flavors will take some time to be revealed but that's because I want them to be mind blowingly good lol which I definitely succeeded with "Berserk"!

I have a new one that I think is ready I just want some more opinions..... Hint... Honey flue tobacco base (extracted!) with Graham cracker amongst other subtle flavors.... Mouth watering.... ::drool::

I hope you feel better and your move goes smooth! When are you moving?

No rush on reviews! That is you going out of your way ;-)

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Heh. "When am I moving?" Darned if I know yet. ;)

My best guess would be mid-summer (haven't even put the house on the market yet, still getting some projects done and "purging" for the move). Several movers will be coming by to eye-ball my stuff and give me estimates in late May. :)

lol lots to be done still! I always dread moving but it's nice when you finally get the new place how you want it!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Good day y'all
Eleanor I wish you great luck when your move comes! We moved at least 8 times in a 6 year period(up and down CA) and have been settled into this place for only two years....if I never see a moving truck again, it will be too soon! :lol:

Yikes! 8-o 8-o I haven't moved since 1989!!! (Were you even born yet, Amanda? :p)

When I was in my 20's, I/we moved ourselves 3 times: the last time being just across town. This time it's just me, with a "mature" (ahem) household of furniture etc., and I'm going to let the pros do all the work -- packing, loading, driving, unloading, unpacking, and disassembly/reassembly!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast

Hmmm. Rather intemperate language used; I take it the Natural Society is some kind of advocacy organization?

In any event, I avoid Splenda in most products (especially e-juice and beverages). I just plain don't like it in my coffee, and can only seem to tolerate it in dairy products (like yoghurt). It doesn't make me immediately sick the way aspartame does, but I still don't like to consume it. :glare:

One of the things I love about Darth Vaper's juices is the absence of any/all fake sweeteners! :)

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Hmmm. Rather intemperate language used; I take it the Natural Society is some kind of advocacy organization?

In any event, I avoid Splenda in most products (especially e-juice and beverages). I just plain don't like it in my coffee, and can only seem to tolerate it in dairy products (like yoghurt). It doesn't make me immediately sick the way aspartame does, but I still don't like to consume it. :glare:

One of the things I love about Darth Vaper's juices is the absence of any/all fake sweeteners! :)

I do know that the clinical test trial only having 40 people is correct and the rebranding drives me bonkers. Like High fructose corn syrup being changed to corn sugar.......... I'm diabetic (Type 1 since I was a kid) and would rather have sugar and spike a bit then fill myself with chemicals. Aspartame is the worst since it turns into formaldehyde! It is hard to avoid even kids medicine uses it with the flavorings like claritin.

AmandaMarie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Modesto,CA
I do know that the clinical test trial only having 40 people is correct and the rebranding drives me bonkers. Like High fructose corn syrup being changed to corn sugar.......... I'm diabetic (Type 1 since I was a kid) and would rather have sugar and spike a bit then fill myself with chemicals. Aspartame is the worst since it turns into formaldehyde! It is hard to avoid even kids medicine uses it with the flavorings like claritin.
I wish more diabetics thought like that my MIL and FIL are addicted to artificial sweeteners.....very sad

The contest is such a hoot!!!! love it!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread