☜☆☞ DarthVapers.com ☜☆☞ ٩(●̮̮̃•)۶ Official Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dchest02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Muskegon, MI
Got my order today. I must say Applebacco with extra flavor...YUM! Rocking it in an RSST, 28 ga. Kanthal, 1.2 ohms around #500 SS mesh @ 16 watts on my NES DNA20 mod. I am going to have to imagine what it tastes like after some steeping time because this little bottle isn't going to last long. Great Job DV!!!!!

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Got my order today. I must say Applebacco with extra flavor...YUM! Rocking it in an RSST, 28 ga. Kanthal, 1.2 ohms around #500 SS mesh @ 16 watts on my NES DNA20 mod. I am going to have to imagine what it tastes like after some steeping time because this little bottle isn't going to last long. Great Job DV!!!!!

Awesome! I'm glad you are enjoying it! Wow you are at 16 watts?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Yes it was but that depends on how long ago you ordered it.

I never got a chance to try it at all. I just know that at some point you told me it was a natural tobacco and that it was going to be reformulated. But, I don't remember if it was to be reformulated into a natural tobacco or after.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
I never got a chance to try it at all. I just know that at some point you told me it was a natural tobacco and that it was going to be reformulated. But, I don't remember if it was to be reformulated into a natural tobacco or after.

Oh, well, it was reformulated into a natural tobacco about 6-9 months ago. It's listed on the website as one now.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Oh, well, it was reformulated into a natural tobacco about 6-9 months ago. It's listed on the website as one now.

In what ways is it similar to a "normal" 555 and where does it deviate (if it does)? I am interested in this as it is the only NET 555 as far as I can tell. I may just have to giver 'er a sample.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
In what ways is it similar to a "normal" 555 and where does it deviate (if it does)? I am interested in this as it is the only NET 555 as far as I can tell. I may just have to giver 'er a sample.

Well... 555, the original, was named that for getting 5 stars in all 3 categories. So this is a smooth tobacco (with nut) that has a high vapor production. The nut is where I'd say it is similar but it is obviously our own blend. We weren't trying to imitate anything with it and there are no surprises. It's a well rounded tobacco flavor that you can make big clouds with :)

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
halloweensale.jpg

Don't miss our Halloween sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread