☜☆☞ DarthVapers.com ☜☆☞ ٩(●̮̮̃•)۶ Official Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
You know what? The Berserk and Cranbacco are probably fine (even for a flavor junkie like me) without that extra flavor shot. :drool: And as they age, they just keep getting better and better! :thumb:

Thank you, Ted! :)

Maybe I should note on the site which flavors are not recommended to get "extra flavor"

For example, I cringe when anything with honey has extra flavor because too much ruins it! It's very touchy.... As are some other flavorings.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Maybe I should note on the site which flavors are not recommended to get "extra flavor"

For example, I cringe when anything with honey has extra flavor because too much ruins it! It's very touchy.... As are some other flavorings.

I think that's an excellent idea. Especially for silly people like me, who always tend to think "if some is good, more is better!" :laugh:

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
I think that's an excellent idea. Especially for silly people like me, who always tend to think "if some is good, more is better!" :laugh:

I'll definitely do that then, I have to change the way extra flavor is chosen on the sample pack too so it can be for each flavor....

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Hope you all had a good Mother's Day weekend. :)

Diefleu, I tried out the Berrybacco (Backoberry? :blink:) this weekend. It's definitely as described, but just not for me I'm afraid. :(

That's okay, though. I still have Applebacco, Cranbacco, Berzerk, Vanilla tobacco and Ghost Peachbacco to keep me happy! :D

You too! My wife got some much needed pampering :)

Remember the berrybacco never went on site. What exactly did you not like about it?

As for the berserk, I made myself a big bottle and cracked it open this weekend and I'm so glad I did. It's such a good adv for me when I take a break from testing my concoctions lol

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Remember the berrybacco never went on site. What exactly did you not like about it?

OK, let's see if I can identify that. (Sigh. It tastes better to me today, for some reason. :blink:)

I like the berries. Perhaps not enough berries in the juice?

I think maybe I don't care for this particular tobacco base with these berries. :(

Sorry, I'm not really much help. But I definitely recommend more berries, and maybe a different tobacco base.

I think. :facepalm::blush:

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
OK, let's see if I can identify that. (Sigh. It tastes better to me today, for some reason. :blink:)

I like the berries. Perhaps not enough berries in the juice?

I think maybe I don't care for this particular tobacco base with these berries. :(

Sorry, I'm not really much help. But I definitely recommend more berries, and maybe a different tobacco base.

I think. :facepalm::blush:

That was why I never put it on site. It transformed into nothing reminiscent of a tobacco flavor and became like an earthy berry tea of sorts. Do you pick up the sour note a lot? Too much? I am definitely "trying again" for something that can rightly be called "Berrybacco" I have another tobacco base I'm going to try that is far less "earthy". Then add some blueberry to the berry mix to round out the berry flavoring more.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
That was why I never put it on site. It transformed into nothing reminiscent of a tobacco flavor and became like an earthy berry tea of sorts. Do you pick up the sour note a lot? Too much? I am definitely "trying again" for something that can rightly be called "Berrybacco" I have another tobacco base I'm going to try that is far less "earthy". Then add some blueberry to the berry mix to round out the berry flavoring more.

"Earthy berry tea" -- that's a perfect description. I do taste a little sour note (which I like -- my brain translates it as citrusy), but mostly I get musty or "earthy." Please do keep trying, with a different tobacco base!

I have no opinion on what adding blueberries to the mix might do -- I think the berry flavor is very good, there just isn't enough of it. :)

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
"Earthy berry tea" -- that's a perfect description. I do taste a little sour note (which I like -- my brain translates it as citrusy), but mostly I get musty or "earthy." Please do keep trying, with a different tobacco base!

I have no opinion on what adding blueberries to the mix might do -- I think the berry flavor is very good, there just isn't enough of it. :)

Ok I just made up another version I have high hopes for it!

Oh btw the sour note was white grape, just wanted to make sure I didn't go too heavy handed on it lol

Last edited:

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
My Sampler Pack

1. Mango (The juicier the better. I'm a native Floridian.)
2. Peach & Mango Smoothie (Hope it's creamy.)
3. Applebacco
4. RY5
5. ??? A good smooth straight tobacco with maybe a very slight hint of sweet.

Peach and Mango smoothie takes a week to get creamy... but it does!!

RY4 is a less sweet version of RY5 so that may be your best bet! Especially if you are looking for one with natural tobacco flavor extract. If not... US Blend uses artificial flavoring and is a light dry tobacco with a teeny tiny hint of sweet honey.

Great list BTW!!;)

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
:facepalm::oops: Well, there goes my career as a juice-taster! :laugh:

ROFL... No way!! I agree with Wuzznt Me, you have nailed flavors to a "T"!!!! Things most wouldn't pick up on in the juice without watching me mix it!

Anyways the white grape in that mix is so minute and simply adds... a "citrus" type sour note! So I'd say you nailed that one too!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
My Sampler Pack

1. Mango (The juicier the better. I'm a native Floridian.)
2. Peach & Mango Smoothie (Hope it's creamy.)
3. Applebacco
4. RY5
5. ??? A good smooth straight tobacco with maybe a very slight hint of sweet.

That Smoothie is nice and creamy -- well, at least at six months old it is! :D

As for Pick No. 5: You shot me down on the Cocobacco (which I also never tried, for the same reason you told me earlier, although it IS on my "Wish List"). The two reviews on the website just make it sound sooooo good, and not very "chocolatey."

(Did you know that most commercial cigarettes added a little cocoa to their tobacco blends? But we never "tasted" it! Why yes, I am trying to get you to try Cocobacco and report your results back to me! :laugh::p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread