♥~Get well soon Rob, our thoughts are with you.~♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
2019489376_m.jpg

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Great job on the Tesla. It works and looks like it did when I first got it......maybe even better! I can now appreciate the rba. Your awesome work never fails to amaze me. The Teak Woodvil smaller well has a ton of LR attys to keep it busy and works like charm. I hope you, Wayne and all the crew get and stay healthy.

Your most welcome Gil You didn't ask but I put one of the over size juice wells on the mod just encase :) you wanted to go at the rbas

Thats why your AWESOME! In this new world of RBAs I guess the future generation of Woodvils will have the larger drip well which will make that sale night more crazy than ever...assuming that even possible. :laugh:

IT'S BACK!

VVTESLANEWcropped.jpg

Last edited:

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Thats why your AWESOME! In this new world of RBAs I guess the future generation of Woodvils will have the larger drip well which will make that sale night more crazy than ever...assuming that even possible. :laugh:

IT'S BACK!

VVTESLANEWcropped.jpg

What finish does Tesla have. He's so stunning. My little red stabilized has a somewhat "natural" look and feel if you can use that term for stabilized. ;)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
What finish does Tesla have. He's so stunning. My little red stabilized has as somewhat "natural" look and feel if you can use that term for stabilized. ;)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I believe it's cleared like the rest of the VV Stabilized

Sent while Hyper Vapin a Trippy Tipped Reo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread