I think Rob programed my mind control chip too high!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
I have definately traded 1 addiction for another. At least this one is a "Healthier Alterenitive" so we say! I'm not saving any money not that I even care about that but I do have a bigger concern. When I started this I bought a KR808. Then I heard about Reo's and everyone could stop braggin about their damn Reo's so I bought one. Then the duel cartos, then 5Volts and just when I thought all was well I covinced my friend to get one but he bought a Mini. Soon as I saw and held it I had to have 1. So I bought a used one and now I find myself holding and using both at the same damn time :vapor::vapor: Two fisted Hyper Vapin!!!! Beware new Reonauts these things are not toys:blink:!!!! I know Rob can control these things remotely so I beg you Rob please turn mine down you got me and I'm already planning to buy a VV when you release them:vapor:
All joking aside thank you Rob for making such a fabulous device and probably adding a few xtra years to my exsistence:2cool:

Did I mention I've only been analog free since July 22, 2011 oh thats right my cool new banner did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread