Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
12828510_483734218494814_147339338103728364_o.jpg

That was the last non-stressful thing I did. Weddings are frighteningly expensive. We got the rings, dress, shoes, venue (mostly paid off!), bachelor and bachelorette party venue locations all picked out, and have the reception menu mostly done as well.

@radiokaos were you able to get to the order in time, and/or did @MsChris bother reading the comment section on my order?
Beautiful pictures! Beautiful couple! (The pooch picture is fabulous). My hope is that you have many, many years of love and companionship Enjoy every moment of the celebration.

Reactions: PLANofMAN

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
12828510_483734218494814_147339338103728364_o.jpg

That was the last non-stressful thing I did. Weddings are frighteningly expensive. We got the rings, dress, shoes, venue (mostly paid off!), bachelor and bachelorette party venue locations all picked out, and have the reception menu mostly done as well.

@radiokaos were you able to get to the order in time, and/or did @MsChris bother reading the comment section on my order?

I read the comment section of your order. I am unaware of any development of a 100% PG version of DIY WTA so I provided what you paid for.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Been pretty good. Busy. You might have noticed the menthol and Newbie in this order, that is for my fiancée, who wants to quit smoking. Big life changes and all that. How have you been?

I put a note requesting the PG blend in the order comments section, but I don't know if she bothers to read those.

Congrats buddy...I have been swamped with school and its been hard spending extra time in the lab. I will get on this request later this week.

Reactions: MsChris

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
Being defensive of my spelling, Aroma spells the wta as Darjim. Not sure, but thanks.
Anyone try our PG WTA yet and if so tell us what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As I mentioned, the last time I was onsite, it was marked unavailable, but at least it was there.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Being defensive of my spelling, Aroma spells the wta as Darjim. Not sure, but thanks.

As I mentioned, the last time I was onsite, it was marked unavailable, but at least it was there.

We spell it that way for a few reasons. Wink wink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread