"555" Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponda

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
555 Aroma ejuice - Originally I purchase a 15ml bottle of the ejuice in Jan 2010 to try it. I have been hooked ever since. The flavor is a very nice combination of tobbaco with a "nutty" taste. It has just the right amount of throat hit with a smooth flavor. The best way to describe it would be like smoking peanut flavor. I have purchase over 20 bottles of the 30ml size from Jerry since then. This is my daily all day vape. I highly recommend it.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
555 Aroma Ejuice - Originally I purchase a 15ml bottle of the ejuice in Jan 2010 to try it. I have been hooked ever since. The flavor is a very nice combination of tobbaco with a "nutty" taste. It has just the right amount of throat hit with a smooth flavor. The best way to describe it would be like smoking peanut flavor. I have purchase over 20 bottles of the 30ml size from Jerry since then. This is my daily all day vape. I highly recommend it.

Ponda:

Thanks for the review. I too fell in love with my 555 blend and can't put it down. It is my all day vape as well.

Let me know if you need anything or have any questions.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Ponda,

You might want to check us out for a new announcement. We are doing some new things with flavors, bottles (which are awesome), and adding some hardware. We will still have the original flavors as we had over the last 2 years. However there is a new line and its ready to be launched. And yes I still love our 555 and its my daily vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread