120ml $8.99 12ml $1.99 Buy 3 Get 1 Free All Sizes Free Shipping Over $30! Lucky 7 Vapes

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by SOONERFAN01, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SOONERFAN01

SOONERFAN01 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Weekend special!

First off, sorry to everyone who ordered and took forever to have order processed. We were not expecting such a high turnout. We were also in the process of moving to a new warehouse. Entirely our fault. We are set up and have hired additional help. We are prepared! Please accept our apologies!

If you placed an order between the 17th & the 22nd, but your order status does not say shipped, its either been shipped or going out today when they pick up our packages. We just havent been able to update system due to the move.

Now to the special! $8.99 120m & $1.99 12ml... PLUS... Buy 3 get 1 free (All sizes up to 120ml) Free shipping over $30 to boot in the USA.

We will be giving away free stuff again. Todays free gift will be posted tonight. Post away (about weekend plans?) and we will pick one winner through random.org to receive a random gift. Tomorrow we will have some better prizes! Mods, tanks, juice, etc.

This sale is good until we decide to yank it off, but atleast till sunday...

2. SOONERFAN01

Anyone who has received our juice already, feel free to post in here to let others know what you think.. I know a lot of people are asking for reviews on our stuff. Greatly appreciated.

3. Chaddy1981

Chaddy1981 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I haven't received my first order yet, shows shipped, so its on its way... but, I'm going to be making a new order with this sale! awesome company with hopefully awesom juice!

4. SOONERFAN01

Thanks! Again, to anyone who ordered before and had to wait, we truly apolgize for the wait. We honestly just werent prepared for such a large turn out. We are now though.

5. Neverside

Neverside Senior Member ECF Veteran

Perfect chance to get more watermelon. I'm already out! This weekend taking daughter to see some new movie than just lounging around. It's cold and it has been a long week.

I posted a review on the Sweet Watermelon and Caribbean Breeze. More reviews will be coming from the misses tonight. Sweet Watermelon has become my all day vape. So much so I will actually be giving my other flavors away. The watermelon is sweet on inhale and on exhale it's like watermelon pop rocks. But it's not overpowering. Anyone whi is going to order I suggest getting at least a 12ml bottle of watermelon to try if you like fruit flavors.

6. SOONERFAN01

WOW, lol well stock up! We got plenty of your watermelon =)

7. Sdh

Sdh ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sounds interesting. Your diy flavors: are they suspended in vg, pg or alcohol? I will have to check you guys out on the diy front. Your prices are reasonable.

8. MoonLit_Water

MoonLit_Water We All Shine On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Thanks for the contest. Good luck on the move and with Your new employees I wish You continued success. Plans for this week end, running some coax for surveillance cameras at the community club house (sshhh it's a covert operation). But for how nosey everyone is around here I doubt it will be a secret for long.

9. traderljp

traderljp Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

bookmarked your website to check out after work. Looks nice...and what a killer sale! Weekend includes lots of tv and yard work.

Thanks for the contest :)

10. SOONERFAN01

flavor extract majority is in pg

11. spartanstew

spartanstew Mr. Awesome Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Some great deals there.

12. dolphins35

dolphins35 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Wow, awesome prices!

13. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Count me in... Thanks!!

14. Topdogie01

Topdogie01 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The weather; is horrible right now. Actual temperature of 9* and with windchill it feels between -15 to -25. And gusts uo to 40mph.
    Worst part is my hot water heater wont stay lit. Pilot light keeps being kicked off due to wind draft in basement and such cold temps cooling the thermocoupler.

Weekend plans currently. . Sleep, wash child when have hot water again. Thwn snuggke and watch movies and drink hot chocolate

15. Plumes.91

Plumes.91 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I was just about to order 120ml of unflavored e-liquid to make around 280ml of RY4 myself.
    I think I'm going to take the plunge and try yours since your prices are so good. Convenient!

16. Debra_oh

Debra_oh Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congrats on surviving the order onslaught and I hope it keeps going for you.

This weekend is looking cold and pretty snowy. Think I will stock up today and just plan on hunkering down and making good eats over the weekend.

17. scartn

scartn Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Great deal. Just ordered some Tue. Guess I'll order some more at this lower price. Can't wait for some to get here so I can try it.

18. therussellv

therussellv Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My weekend plans, hmmm, well, I work in retail, so I will be working, and vaping

Last stinkie Oct. 15, 2013

19. Neverside

Neverside Senior Member ECF Veteran

The boss lady gave me the thumbs up. Looks like she is eying a 120ml bottle of berry blast. I guess the review will be glowing when she puts it up later. Schweeet.

20. Cob24

Cob24 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Not sure if I asked before or not about your flavor ratios. Im curious if the usage of vg is compensated for with extra flavoring?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.