Buy 2 get 1 free $1.99 12ml & $8.99 120ml + free shipping over $25.00 lucky 7 vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Congrats to Stylite!

Sooner, I have a couple of Lucky 7 questions, please?

#1 Just outta curiosity, what is a Silicon Test Nozzle?

#2 What is the Extreme Ice? I vape menthol/mint, is this close?

#3 Can I mix the menthol and peppermint in a specific proportion in the "choose" category?

Thanks for your time, I've had the same ADV for years so am really careful about new juices.

SOONERFAN01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
OKLAHOMA, USA
www.lucky7vapes.com
Silicone test nozzle goes over the tips so you can let other people try your vape without spreading germs, most stores with tester bars use these when you try their flavors..

Extreme ice is similar to a mint, yes it gives you a really cool feeling and good throat hit.

You can add whatever you want to create your own just put in the comment section how you would like it.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Silicone test nozzle goes over the tips so you can let other people try your vape without spreading germs, most stores with tester bars use these when you try their flavors..

Extreme ice is similar to a mint, yes it gives you a really cool feeling and good throat hit.

You can add whatever you want to create your own just put in the comment section how you would like it.

Thank you, sir. Appreciate the info. :)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Congrats to Stylite... t2028.gif WTG!!

I'm fixing to go take a look at your site. What an amazing deal! I'm having a chillaxing 3 day weekend :). Just watching movies, doin a lil cleanin here and there. I needed one of the weekends for sure. Thank you for the chance to be in the contest.

Howdy stranger... :) long time, no see!!

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
PRO TANK 3? Why yes indeed! I'd be the classiest guy in the Personality Challenged Dining Room here at Old Geezer and Geezerette Retirement and Assisted Living for the Aged! Perhaps I could give it to "nursie" and get her off the nasty devil-weed! She's a darlin' - puttin' up with me and all - but dang - when she comes back from her break - those perky little .......... chest-bumps of hers smell like 'smoke". Nothin' worse than 'Smokers Chest Bumps' when dealin' with a poor old guy!

:rickroll: ...... Senile Old Man Donnie's still got the moves!:thumb:

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX

SOONERFAN01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
OKLAHOMA, USA
www.lucky7vapes.com
Sale is over guys... Thanks for all who took advantage!
We are pretty backed up and trying to get caught up before we do another great special... But be on the look out because we will have a great one coming up in a few days!!

To everyone who has already ordered, thank you! As you can imagine we are super backed up. We had hundreds of orders over the last few days. We will get everyone shipped out as quickly as possible, just please bare with us.. We are trying out best to get these orders out quickly.. As stated in the terms when you checked out, it could take 3-5 days processing time once ordered before the order is shipped. Thanks again everyone and be on the look out for our next awesome special and some great giveaways we are fixing to have! I believe we have a few mods, some kanger pro tank 3's, lots of juice and some other great stuff being offered next for our giveaways!!

SOONERFAN01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
OKLAHOMA, USA
www.lucky7vapes.com
Once we get caught up, we will be adding a lot to our site!

New flavors
Pg/Vg ratio options in a drop down menu
Option for free flavor shot
Some new tanks
Plus a lot more!

Just wanted to let everyone know! Our next sale will be on Wednesday or Thursday, we will be giving away some great stuff. Mechanical mods, tons of juice, kanger tanks, accessories, all kind of goodies and of course they will be the "quickie" one day contests as usual.. Thanks everyone!

SOONERFAN01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
OKLAHOMA, USA
www.lucky7vapes.com
We will have another large sale probably Thursday, so keep your eyes open! We will be giving away some great stuff for free also..
We just had to get caught up before we did another large sale.. Should have all remaining orders shipped out by tomorrow night, then we will launch another special or two..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread