1st sampler attempts (okay okay excited..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WistfulChipmunk

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2017
So since I'm new and excitable I thought it might be fun to post the first thingy's I attempted to mix which are now steeeeping~ I told myself to wait until morning to do anything (it's after midnight what is wrong with me I don't know seriously..) but then I didn't. And then this happened. So.

These are based on me, looking at other recipes and a knowledge that I have gained which seems to suggest I like pretty sweet juices. Also, to test like how well the basic sweety elements work and so forth.

If anyone sees anything here and thinks to themselves "that girl is going to rue the day she ever picked up a dropper bottle when she inhales that horror show" please raise your hand!*

*edited because I posted too many recipes in one post.. (>_>) it seems reading the forum description clearly is not something I did properly while flailing with dropper bottles at 1am.. derp..

The other two recipes I have less hope for** so I just shoved those off for now. If they turn out GOOD though, I'll post them :p

**because I might have mis-measured the strawberry on the first try and the mint I have no idea what was going on there.. I wanted strawberry what did I do the mint for.. I don't even know.. and I mean, those little 1ml syringes are so fussy and delicate they are like tiny medical grade Victorian ladies.. whatever like I'm supposed to get this right the first time.. -_-

MIX ATTEMPT #3 - STRAWBERRY DO-OVER (with a plot twist!)
0.40ml ( 8.0%) TFA Ripe Strawberry
0.10ml ( 2.0%) FA Meringue
0.10ml ( 2.0%) CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream
-----
0.60ml (12.0%) Flavoring +
4.40ml (88.0%) Plain 6mg/ml (PG:35/VG:65)
TOTAL = 5.00ml

Last edited:

Zen Knitter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2016
Gold country, Calif.
So since I'm new and excitable I thought it might be fun to post the first thingy's I attempted to mix which are now steeeeping~ I told myself to wait until morning to do anything (it's after midnight what is wrong with me I don't know seriously..) but then I didn't. And then this happened. So.

These are based on me, looking at other recipes and a knowledge that I have gained which seems to suggest I like pretty sweet juices. Also, to test like how well the basic sweety elements work and so forth.

If anyone sees anything here and thinks to themselves "that girl is going to rue the day she ever picked up a dropper bottle when she inhales that horror show" please raise your hand!

MIX #1 - Strawberry / Sweety Test
0.05ml ( 1.0%) FA Meringue
0.05ml ( 1.0%) FA Marshmellow
-----
0.50ml (10.0%) Flavoring +
4.50ml (90.0%) Plain 6mg/ml (PG:35/VG:65)
TOTAL = 5.00ml
*might have mismeasured up the strawberry but I mean, those little 1ml syringes are so fussy and delicate they are like tiny medical grade Victorian ladies.. whatever like I'm supposed to get this right the first time.. -_-

MIX #2 - CREAMY.. MINT. THING!
0.50ml (10.0%) TFA Creme De Menthe
0.05ml ( 1.0%) FA Meringue
0.05ml ( 1.0%) FA Marshmellow
-----
TOTAL = 5.00ml

MIX #3 - STRAWBERRY DO-OVER (with a plot twist!)
0.10ml ( 2.0%) FA Meringue
0.10ml ( 2.0%) CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream
-----
TOTAL = 5.00ml

I'm thinking a week of steep before testing? Probably?

Make sure to let us know how they all turned out! I'd be curious, I like super sweet as well.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
The mix with cream may take a little more steeping. The strawberry marshmellow should be a shake and vape but does get better with steeping.
I use 3% Strawberry with 1.5% marshmellow and that is just slightly sweet to me. I haven't tried the meringue. Please post results as I would like to know how these turn out.

:)

WistfulChipmunk

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2017
When I started with DIY I made small samplers also but found I was too eager to wait and it did not leave enough to tweak or adjust the recipes so I moved up to 15ML's. Just some of my experience and whatever works for you works for you! Good Luck

I'm deffo going to have to agree with you there and bump up my sample size. 0.05ml is soooo wee.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Recipe Forum Rules - PLEASE READ!

(This is a work in progress, subject to change over time.)

In order to make this forum a good place to collect e-juice recipes, as well as keep down the clutter and make it easier for everyone to find what they are looking for, only threads with recipes shall be allowed to be posted here. One recipe per thread, and all discussion about that recipe, or slight variations on the recipe should be contained within that thread.

Any non-recipe thread posted in this forum will be moved or deleted by a moderator.

If you have ideas or suggestions about this forum, please feel free to send me a PM.

Enjoy!

Please take two of the other recipes and create a separate thread for each.

Reactions: Kenna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread