20% off all orders

Discussion in 'Liberty Flights' started by Abe, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Abe

Abe Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

No real secret to this code, if you use the code 'ecf' (without the quotation marks) at checkout or click here then you will receive 20% off your order.

2. Abe

This promotion is still running.

3. Dr Fred

Dr Fred Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for that Abe!!
    Order forthcoming:)

4. natgw

natgw Moved On ECF Veteran

hi do you guys ship to singapore?

5. Abe

We can try, I recommend buying from the UK site though if possible as international shipping from the US seems to take a while.

6. susden

susden Super Member ECF Veteran

Is this discount still working? I just tried to enter it, but it didn't seem to work.

7. skorpios1027

skorpios1027 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Isn't the 20% discount link stil in the upper left hand corner?

8. susden

You click it, and it takes you to the main page, but doesn't show the discount. I even entered ecf, but it doesn't take.

9. susden

It must have been a quirk. It worked after I tried again.

10. ScottinSoCal

ScottinSoCal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Just FYI, I tried placing my first order with Liberty Flight today and it didn't work.

I was hoping to order 10 boxes of cartos. I didn't like the idea of being forced to create an account for a first order, but if that's what you want to do, it's your store. Then I got to the part where I entered my info and was way less happy that it was through PayPal. I don't do PayPal. But all right, I'll do it as a guest. Only it didn't offer me the option of saying I lived in the US. Uraguay was there, but no United States or USA or anything else that might be the North American country between Mexico and Canada. At that point I gave up and ordered from somewhere else.

11. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Really? Oh, that's too bad. Are you sure you chose the US website and not the UK? They are pretty clearly marked....

For what it's worth, I've been ordering from LF for over a year now, I'm in SoCal also, so I usually receive my orders within a day or two. I click the 20% off button before I put my items in the shopping cart. And I don't use PayPal either--I pay with my credit card.

Never had a problem.

12. bully mom

bully mom Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I just placed an order for an extra eGo battery and when I was making my choice, the 20% off amount appeared on the site and I selected it. After my order was complete through pay pal I noticed that the discount had not been taken out of the total. Not allot of money but I was kinda disappointed. Any suggestions for avoiding that problem in the future???

Maybe I need to do like Katya and click the discount button before I put my items in the cart. I thought I had. :(

13. Katya

Supporting member
    Yes, you do! You click the discount button before you start carting stuff! If you see the adjusted price next to your selection, you're fine!

BTW, if you didn't get your discount, PM Ty! He's good people.

Or send him an email:

Support : support@liberty-flights.com
    Sales : sales@liberty-flights.com

14. bully mom

bully mom Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Thanks Katya....
    I emailed off a quick note this morning. I appreciate the post and the link.

15. Animation-Imp

Animation-Imp Full Member

Hey just wanted to inform that the ecf code works on the uk store, but only gives a 10% discount,
    maybe it would be best to specify in the op that the code is only 20% in the us store

16. klm

klm Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hello,
    Love LF atty's but can never get code to work. :-(

17. Katya

Supporting member
    How so? Just click on the 20% off button located in the left upper corner before you start carting stuff. The price next to the item you're looking at should reflect the 20% discount. If it does, you're fine--go ahead with your order.

18. klm

klm Senior Member ECF Veteran

Katya, I have tried numerous times to no avail. Always shows the regular price. Thank you for trying to help.

19. Katya

Supporting member
    That's really strange. I just checked to make sure... enter the site, click 20% button and voila! Works every time. Weird.... Have you tried the 'ecf' code? Abe says it works too, but I never used it.

Then give them a call. They will help you over the phone, I'm sure: 888-807-3015

20. Abe

What order id's?