The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

20% off all orders

Discussion in 'Liberty Flights' started by Abe, Oct 12, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JGD

JGD Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2011
    Wisconsin
    I placed an order this morning and couldn't get the code/discount to work when it's worked fine in the past:( * New thread started by me which talks about this issue. among other things:)

2. JGD

Nov 24, 2011
    Wisconsin
    I've sent 4 e-mails now.... but perhaps my giving him a bit of a hassle on my last order reaped some bad results this time around:( Oh well... I can live without the 20% discount but there was something up with the site this morning. I reloaded my cart 4 times and could never get the 20% discount (clicking before OR after) to go through.

3. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    This is bizarre.... Just went to the site (LF USA), clicked on the 20% button, then on a Riva battery:

"Black Riva 510 SE - Single 4 Reviews (9/10) 20% $11.99 0 n/a"

11.99 is the discount price--it's working for me....

4. simply me

simply me Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2010
    california
    I just ordered a kit and it worked.

5. JGD

Nov 24, 2011
    Wisconsin
    I've ordered from the US 3 times.... you must have just missed it on the list. They just use PayPal as their main payment option, you have the option to order as a "guest" (it's what I do) and place an order with a credit card just like any other vendor.

6. JGD

Nov 24, 2011
    Wisconsin
    I think the 20% off thing was a momentary quirk and I just got unlucky with when I placed my order.

7. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
  8. Debbie Lee

Debbie Lee Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2009
    Burbank Ca.
    you can by pass the paypal part i always do and have never paid with paypal ever buying from Liberty flights so I don't know what you mean I still get the 20% discount every time oh and you can also do a phone order just go to contact us and there is 3 ways to place orders chow

9. greenie

greenie Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2009
    Pacific Northwest
    Hi, I just placed an order on the 6th. It shows an n/a shipping date and an n/a packing date. My bank account shows the payment was processed.

Just wondering what the standard procedure is as far as time-lines go. I was hoping for at least a notification that my order was in the mail.

I was real happy with my prior riva order so ordered again.

(edit)The discount worked fine for me. I bypass paypal also.

10. greenie

greenie Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2009
    Pacific Northwest
    Thank you for the phone call!! I was missing a zip code. Now that is done, all I need now is more vitamin C for this head cold and I'll be set for awhile.

11. dibbs98

dibbs98 Full Member

Sep 27, 2012
    London, UK
    I'm also trying to order from the UK, but can't see the 20% off link, is it still there? thanks in advance!

12. Vchick

Vchick Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    NE Ohio
    The US site has a link but I don't see one for the UK site. Abes initial post said use "ecf" (without the quotes) at the checkout, try that and see if it works

13. dibbs98

dibbs98 Full Member

Sep 27, 2012
    London, UK
    thanks, i'll try using the ecf code!

14. ImYourSalt

ImYourSalt Moved On ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
  15. dibbs98

dibbs98 Full Member

Sep 27, 2012