Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I set my Classic to 9 watts, and it reads 9 watts and 4.5 volts. After a couple days I'll check the readout, and it will be something like 4.2v 7.6w. So I re set it again to 9w, and two, 3 days later when I check it, it will read volts, and watts again, Why does this keep happening?

Reactions: AstroTurf

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
I have used my Classic, daily since they came out. And I never had that happen.

But, I will try to duplicate the issue today.
I will use only the Classic, sit around watching TV, and chain vape all day.:vapor:

If my wife complains, I'm doing a test. :lol:

But if it keeps happening to you, I would open a ticket with ProVape.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
This morning I tried to get it to change by continuously hitting the button at a rate faster than if I were vaping, and couldn't get it to change. So I think it's something else.
Opl, I'd open a ticket if it keeps happening. I had a similar situation with a 2.5, kept winding up in menu, when scrolling through the menu options it took varying number of presses to get to different settings, etc. The unit came back and worked fine. When I asked what they did to fix it, it was replied that, they could not duplicate my explained condition, but replaced the button anyways...I still suspect that perhaps they replaced the switch contact plate under the rubber button, but that's just a suspicion. Good luck, and stick to your guns. You have several ProVari's and only you can tell if one is acting up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread