Not open for further replies.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
I sure as hell hope so. Talk about fake news! Lol

I sure hope America remembers that Hope and Change are nothing more than just words.

My grandpa was the ultimate realist, he used to tell me, "Son, if you have poop in one hand, and a wish in the other, what have you got"? And he always left it unanswered, LOL.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
The center for diseases was going to release the report regardless of the surgeon general. They persuaded him to sell out and put his name on it. Cop out. Big disappointment. But if the only threat to kids is nicotine most minor children will vape without it. They had to expand their agenda to "young aduults". They want to lump them together. The probably need to comingle the statistics of kids and people past the age of majority to get the alarmist statistics they need for their agenda. Drain the swamp until it's a dry lake bed.

OldBatty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2014
North Georgia USA
Drain the swamp until it's a dry lake bed.

Looks like sig file material to me!

Posted this in the other thread this morning but since more people read here than in the advocacy sub forums I will repeat it here.

“The chronic toxicity of nicotine in quantities absorbed
from smoking and other methods of tobacco use is very
low and probably does not represent a significant health
problem.”
- SURGEON GENERAL REPORT 1964
Chapter 4 page 32 of the original report, page 41 of the on-line .pdf.

Was true then and still true today. Will with hold my opinion of the current 'Surgeon General' lest I get banned.

Reactions: VHRB2014

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Looks like sig file material to me!

Posted this in the other thread this morning but since more people read here than in the advocacy sub forums I will repeat it here.

“The chronic toxicity of nicotine in quantities absorbed
from smoking and other methods of tobacco use is very
low and probably does not represent a significant health
problem.”
- SURGEON GENERAL REPORT 1964
Chapter 4 page 32 of the original report, page 41 of the on-line .pdf.

Was true then and still true today. Will with hold my opinion of the current 'Surgeon General' lest I get banned.
They are shameless liars of course. That's why Trump won the election and they are being moved over. Spending other people's hard earned money is corrupting over time. If the Trump dynasty lasts too long they will get too comfortable and there will need to be another housecleaning. Corruption is the singular disease of civilization. It can never be eradicated. That would be utopia and there's no such thing. But we have to keep after it or it gets worse.

In the mean time governments cannot afford to acknowledge there is any possible benefit or redeeming quality about vaping. They are determined to ban it and keep cigarettes available for sale as always because that is where their money is and that is more important to them than us and THAT is why they need to go back to Utah or Connecticut or where ever the hell they came from.

A notable exception to my generalization are the British. May be they hesitate to talk like mor(o)ns because that would be insulting the Queen. We don't have that kind of moral authority watching over us. The British are just plain goofy sometimes but I think they must be the most civilized people on earth.

Reactions: OldBatty

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    My grandpa was the ultimate realist, he used to tell me, "Son, if you have poop in one hand, and a wish in the other, what have you got"? And he always left it unanswered, LOL.

I'd wish for 2 huge slices of bread?

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 3, 2014
    United States
    I have 100 mechs,, 10 gallons of 100mg nico.
    Two dedicated freezers in two locations.
    Logging in at forever & a half. Paranoid? You betcha..
    I have 3 TC and 4 VW, including two Vamos. 1.5L of nic. I do not need anything else, but for sure I may buy a thing or three for as long as price is not more than $35. If I find myself without some essentials for vaping, I will quit. Am I a man or something?

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 16, 2014
    Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
    Sorry, I believe vaping will stand the test of time, with or without nicotine.

Once the false stigma of "Vaping is smoking" is put where it belongs, people will find all sorts of way to use it, such as vitamin supplements, weight loss supplements, medicines ect. There are more uses I`m sure. And ultimately, just because it tastes good and has zero side effects for most people. Just like chewing gum, Totally useless product, but it has a market. And I`m sure somewhere, right now, there is a bubble blowing contest, LOL.

Reactions: smacuser
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread