Status
Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I've smoked up to 2 packs of reds a day for 28 yrs. Man I'm feeling old and stupid rt now lol I went up to 18mgs of nicotine yesterday. I feel like I'm getting there but not quite yet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

All I know it's green Sony batteries. That's all and ipv mini cranked to 30. I'm sorry. I feel stupid rt now.[emoji31] thank you. My friends made this for me.

18 mg at 30 watts sounds like alarm bells
:eek:

Reactions: Cloudd

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Welcome to the family, ms_jujubee !!
18mg isn't bad, I started with 36mg way back in the day. I was used to smoking a pack and a half of unfiltered cigs a day. And back when I started vaping all we had were cig-a-likes and then the eGo batteries came out... much better equipment available now-a-days! Sounds like you've got a pretty good set-up with the 30W IPV... just need to figure out whatcha got on top of it and we can get you all dialed in. You can beat the habit and stay off the fire sticks... I've been pretty much vape only for a little over 6 years now. You can do this, and we can help!

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I said 30 jigawatts great scott
That sounds kinda sexy, time for breakfast I think!
ef3b5f83.x50.gif

ms_jujubee

Jun 30, 2015
Tennessee
Welcome to the family, ms_jujubee !!
18mg isn't bad, I started with 36mg way back in the day. I was used to smoking a pack and a half of unfiltered cigs a day. And back when I started vaping all we had were cig-a-likes and then the eGo batteries came out... much better equipment available now-a-days! Sounds like you've got a pretty good set-up with the 30W IPV... just need to figure out whatcha got on top of it and we can get you all dialed in. You can beat the habit and stay off the fire sticks... I've been pretty much vape only for a little over 6 years now. You can do this, and we can help!
Thank you. I'm really digging this and I've tried everything to quit. I've never went 24hrs without a smoke. And now I'm on 3 days. I'll probly goto the vape shop and have them show me a few things. My friends put this together then said here ya go...that was it

Reactions: Kaezziel

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Good morning again, and welcome again, Juju. You're gaining on it, so stick with it! :) I found, when first getting off the coffin nails, I really needed the hand-mouth motion in addition to the nicotine replacement. In my case, that's been a harder part of the addiction to kick than the nic. I'm way down on nic, but I still need the pacifier after a year and a half. Regarding your questions, 18mg is probably not too strong for a starter juice. That's where I started, and I was 1.5-2 packs of Reds a day myself. Needing the nicotine as well as the constant struggle with the demon, you're probably vaping a lot more than you will be in just a week or two. It's possible, at 18% and frequent chain vaping, you'll be getting too much nic compared to what your body is used to. I know this sounds impossible :)-x) but it happened to me. In my case the symptoms were the dull headache above the eyes; but others are diminished appetite and mild nausea and shaky hands. It is also possible you need more power and/or a tank/atomizer that makes more vapor and/or draws easier. Free draw was a big issue with me: is whatever you're using hard to pull on, or as easy to hit as a cigarette? Unfortunately, the right combination of equipment and juice is so subjective you are the only person who will ever know when you get it exactly right... and "exactly right" is likely to change over time.

Posting us a pic of your tank, or a good description of the model and ohm rating of the coil, would help us advise you, if you can. Remember you've got friends here, who will try very hard to help you. We're in your corner and we want you to succeed. Vape on! :evil:

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
I guess I'm try to figure out where even to start now,all I know is I'm going in the rt direction.
oh yes ma'am you most certainly are! we all do it in a way that works for us :) 3 days -amazing - I used Vaping and cigs for six weeks before zero cigs YOU are the expert on you, go to a couple of vape shops and ask loads of questions - I am excited for you !

ms_jujubee

Jun 30, 2015
Tennessee
oh yes ma'am you most certainly are! we all do it in a way that works for us :) 3 days -amazing - I used Vaping and cigs for six weeks before zero cigs YOU are the expert on you, go to a couple of vape shops and ask loads of questions - I am excited for you !
Thanks alot. I'm trying so hard. I think if I have cigs I'll keep smoking them

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Thank you. I'm really digging this and I've tried everything to quit. I've never went 24hrs without a smoke. And now I'm on 3 days. I'll probly goto the vape shop and have them show me a few things. My friends put this together then said here ya go...that was it

I remember that excitement! Congrats on 3 days, and keep going. Before you know it, you'll be at a week... and then a month! I can tell you this... vaping can work to get you off of the sticks. It did for me and many, many others here... unfortunately it still hasn't gotten my Dad off of them. But it has reduced his smoking, and I'm happy for that... any cigarette that you DON'T smoke is a step in the right direction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread